Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I like...........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I like...........
#1on-her-own-gurl
Neophyte
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for #1on-her-own-gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like my eyes, mainly cuz I get complimented on tem frequently.My skin because it's "soft as silk from head to toe" from my ex. My tits but... they are a little big for my age. And most importantly my butt. I measured it and it's like sooo close to Jlo's size I swear!
Posts: 5 | From: Tucson | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
#1on-her-own-gurl
Neophyte
Member # 18652

Icon 13 posted      Profile for #1on-her-own-gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I think this posteed message went to the wrong place it was supposed to be in the section where you talk about the things you like about your body! Sorry...
#1on-her-own-gurl

Posts: 5 | From: Tucson | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scroll down, to the "What's you favourite part" thread and just cut and paste your words in there. i'll just delete this thread for you later. enjoy

------------------
You'll no longer have any reason to doubt the
transcendent power of love after you see it obliterate
an entire armored division in military tests.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.