Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » signs of too much oral

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: signs of too much oral
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afflikk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

i wanted to know if this was from giving too much oral sex

[This message has been edited by afflikk (edited 05-30-2003).]

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexual activity does not change someones anatomy.
"Too much" Oral sex (whatever that means) does ot create "marks" of whatever kind on a woman's or man's body.

------------------
Caro
~Scarleteen Sexpert~

"it may look like i'm moving but i'm standing still."
bob dylan

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afflikk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
have you looked at the link, if it even shows up, this is just something i have noticed among darker skin people,i was basing my question on knowledge of tings like cause i wrinkle my forehead all the time now i have dark lines across my head, maybe is was a coincidence, but i know in jr high no one had those marks and it was just common among girls that became unusually active, and it got darker with time and got more noticeable. thas why i asked
thankyou a bunch for the answer

my next question is about that picture, what can cause a mark like that

[This message has been edited by afflikk (edited 05-24-2003).]

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That link is not functional, so we can't tell you.

But since oral sex does nothing different with our mouths than eating or talking does, unless there are STIs because of such, no one's face or mouth is going to be changing due to oral sex.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

http://seethem0.tripod.com/mouth.jpg

there is the link
can you see that clearly

and i really appreciate the replys
cause misinformation is ignorance

Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're picking probably the worst servers to host a shared picture. Tripod isn't letting us view the photo; to make the photo viewable, just post it to a simple html page.

now, unless the marks you are showing in the photos are open sores or infected mouths, chances are it has nothing to do with fellatio. however, it is true that with a promiscuous and irresponsible sexual activity (including fellatio), the girls run a higher risk of contracting oral STDs than girls who take proper precautions. In which case, the girls who get infections get things like herpes II on their mouths, or gonorrhea in their throats.

------------------
May suffering and pestilence befall the %$@! who broke into my car.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

http://seethem0.tripod.com/
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like a normal mouth to me. the darkened ara around the edges of her lips are probably just hair. people get more hair during puberty. even women.

------------------
May suffering and pestilence befall the %$@! who broke into my car.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

guess its not a good pic
thas not hair
i asked her about it a few years back when it started and its only gotten darker
she is a neighbor of mine

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have her permission to post that picture?

Unless oral sex for you involves injecting pigment into the skin, or some other rather unusal activity, it's not going to change the way someone looks. Everything has to have a cause. Oral sex, disease risks aside, is no more dangerous than eating or talking; how could it really change someone's appearance?

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF

'What has the rest of you been doing while your hand has been playing Atari?'

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afflikk
Neophyte
Member # 13058

thanks alot
i actually get it right when everyone thoght i never would
i think i should let her know its not from that cause she seems to think so

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.