Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » stomach etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stomach etc
goodkarma
Neophyte
Member # 9378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodkarma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im really self concious bout my stomach coz weni was young i had an operation that went wrong and there a massive scar on it and it flops over im scareed boys will take the piss. Also im really worried coz my inner labia is longer than my outer labia is that normal
help

------------------
im a goose ima goose, never frown coz u never no whos falling in love with ur smile

Posts: 4 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey!

Welcome to the boards!

Everyones labia is diffrent. Your completly normal. If you would like to find more topics about your labia, use the search function on the upper right hand corner of the page. As for your stomach, a lot of guys think that scars are cool. I have a 11 inch scar on my back from scoliosis surgery. All the guys I have showed think it's really cool. Oh, and my stomach hangs over my jeans when I slouch also. I think almost everyones does. Crunches help a lot for that.

Hope I helped!

------------------
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all ok... And not to worry because worry is wasteful
and useless in times like these... I will not be made useless I won't be idled with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
for light does the darkness most fear

ø¤º¤ø Beth ø¤º¤ø

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We had a fabulous Labia Blog-A-Thon a few months ago. Why don't you check out some of the links to that. All labia are different and beautiful.

And as far as your scar goes...everybody has scars. Someplace or another everybody's got one. Might be from the chicken pox, or maybe where you fell off your bike when you were 10, or even from some sort of surgery. Heck, most girls can show you the scars from the first attempt at leg shaving, lol. Don't stress about it. Scars tell stories and make you even more unique and special than you already are!

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodkarma
Neophyte
Member # 9378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodkarma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thankyou so much u guys are wikid and made me feel a whole lot better x

Posts: 4 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goodbye_blue_sky96
Neophyte
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodbye_blue_sky96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! glad to see you join the fun that is Scarleteen! I am here, to give you a guy's perspective on your tummy! in general, the boys/and or girls, who really truly care about you, won't care what in the world your stomach looks like. And, this is my thinking also. And besides, many guys/girls like some tummy on a girl, just like some like a lot, or a little. just like some people like small breasts, or large breasts. I'm also here to tell you that it's all good and beautiful in its own way!
So basically, in a nutshell, you may think your belly is ugly, but chances are, there's people out there that will think your tummy is absolutely adorable. You just have to learn to love your body. But, if this answer is still not to your liking, then there's always the cruncher and sit-up alternative! Sure hope I helped!

Posts: 36 | From: ......up......there..... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TXRebelGirl
Activist
Member # 9782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TXRebelGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a scar that goes totally across my lower stomach from my c-section when I had my daughter and I've had no complaints yet! LOL Also right above it I have ANOTHER one from getting my appendix out...It's all good. Regarding the tummy, if most women didn't have that problem then there wouldn't be so much money to be made on abdominal exercisers like the ab-wheel and ab-roller! LOL I prefer to do reverse crunches (you raise your legs/hips as opposed to your head, neck and shoulders) cause they work the lower abs more and they're easier on your neck.

Peace!

------------------
"If Microsoft had things their way there would be no books, only comic strips..."

Posts: 61 | From: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.