Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » breasts feel like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: breasts feel like?
jonnyboy
Neophyte
Member # 25681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonnyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a gorgeous girlfriend whos 19 but she won't let me feel or see her breasts. this is driving me crazy as i've never seen any since i was a child and want to know what they'd feel like. do different size breasts feel different? And when a girls this age are breasts pert or is it the bra done up tightly that makes them look so attractive?

I really want to know as they're forbidden and unknown so I can't stop thinking about them.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to respect your girlfriend's boundaries. It seems like you aren't really sure why your girlfriend has these boundaries-- have you asked her? The situation could be quite different if, say, she has religious reasons for not wanting to engage in partnered sexual activity, or if she is battling with issues of insecurity (or there could be another reason altogether).

Whatever her reason is, you need to respect that she is not ready to engage in these activities with you yet. If it is a matter of personal beliefs about sexual boundaries. If it is something else, about insecurities that she might be dealing with, then you need to be willing to help her through those issues for herself, rather than with one ulterior motive in mind.

I can answer a couple of your questions though-- as you suspect, different women's breasts are all different, and thus they feel different. These differences still occur in girls of the same age-- some women never need a bra to have pert breasts, some women have breasts that will hang fairly low during their teens. As such, there is no intrinsic way that a breast "feels"-- everyone is different.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonnyboy
Neophyte
Member # 25681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonnyboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. I know she has her reasons and i want to respect them.

But... what do they feel like? Are A/B sizes like an orange to touch and larger ones getting on for mousse due to the extra fat? Not that I can tell breast sizes either ;-)

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to read ALL of Beppie's post. There is no way for us to answer this question, because as she stated "there is no intrinsic way that a breast "feels"-- everyone is different."
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An orange? Mousse? Hmm... I don't know if I like my breasts being compared to food products. And really, breasts are just breasts. They have their variances in size, shape, and feel. So you can't say specifically what they feel like because everyones are different.
Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunnerGirl
Neophyte
Member # 25883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RunnerGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
generally, breasts feel like fat, because that is what they are made of. so if you have some fat anywhere on your body, feel it, and that's basically how boobs feel.
sorry, not that exciting...

Posts: 5 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apoc
Neophyte
Member # 25931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
squidgy
Posts: 2 | From: East Sussex | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolidSnake
Neophyte
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolidSnake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you touch them they feel like a really thin pillow because it's fat.

------------------
There was onmce a guy on the computer then he left. The End.

Posts: 1 | From: Mountain View CA USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keep on remembering people, that all breasts are different and thus they all feel different. One person's experience may differ from another's.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.