Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Too Small?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Too Small?
Cheese_butty
Neophyte
Member # 10989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheese_butty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for just over 3 months and we decided recently that we were ready to take it to the next level sexually. I am a virgin so it was important to me that he was right for me but the first time we tried it was just too painful so we decided to leave it a bit and get some lubricant but it was still to painful, it felt like there wasnt even anywhere to put it? Hes not a virgin so its not as if he doesnt know what to do and hes not overly big either (not small though). What is wrong with me?
Posts: 18 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The vagina is built to stretch. If it can hold up after a baby coming through, it can take any size penis.

Nothing is wrong with you. Many young women do not have a pleasurable experience with their first intercourse. In fact, it can be very disappointing for many ladies.

I suggest you take a look at these, maybe they'll answer some of your question:

http://www.scarleteen.com/sexuality/readiness.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefreak44
Activist
Member # 12381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluefreak44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently got married and we were both virgins until our wedding night.

We got married almost a month ago and r STILL trying to work things out. It didn't help that my birth control threw my period off whack, making it almost two weeks long, so there was a lot of "lost time" there.

We just figure, "What's the rush?" Things r becoming less painful, and since we're taking it slowly I'm not dreading doing it again or anything.

I just wanted to add that I'm barely over 5 feet tall, while he's over 6 feet tall and weighs at least twice as much as me. I know it has been said that a guy's overall size doesn't necessarily determine other things, but it's pretty much a given that he's bigger than I....

Also, I've never even used tampons. My first pap test was short but pretty miserable. So most ppl prolly don't have as much to work thru...didn't wanna scare ya.

[This message has been edited by bluefreak44 (edited 07-24-2005).]

Posts: 81 | From: MO, USA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.