Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » hand job confusion...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hand job confusion...
seemeeye2eye
Neophyte
Member # 24618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seemeeye2eye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive been hooking up with 2 different guys in the last 2 and a half to 3 weeks. we're not involved romantically in any way, but when we're alone, we like to experiment and touch each other down there. i started with the first guy, and i was nervous, but i got over it and just had fun with it. hadnt seen him in some time so i started playing with a different guy. we started touching each other, he fingering me and i gave him a hand job. i know both of our hands are clean, but still. what are some of the risks involed? i know when he goes in to the point that makes me unconfortable, i stop him. and when we're finished, i immediately wash my hands or use hand sanitizer. is it ok to continue doing this or should i put a holt to this? i dont really know why i like to do this, i guess maybe because i want experience and want to know what to expect. what do u all think??
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'll know better than we will whether you should put a halt to this activity. If you like casual sex [and yes, just because it's not intercourse, you are sexually active] then go for it. Be safe, though--and I don't know if you are being safe. Condoms and latex gloves are your friends, as are voicing how far you're comfortable going, and sticking to the boundaries that you've set.

As for the other part of your question, the STI Risk Sheet will tell you what kind of unprotected sexual activity puts you at risk for what kinds of diseases.

Also, unprotected/unlubed contact can lead to chafing and general unpleasantness in the area. Show your bodies some love and use a glove.

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.