Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » How do they wanna be kissed?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do they wanna be kissed?
LovinAmbs
Neophyte
Member # 2574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovinAmbs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone, i hardly ever post here and now i need some good advice. I am currently in a relationship with a great girl. My friends are pressuring me to "try stuff" with her but i dont think i am quite ready for anything past really just kissing. I told them i would make the mature decision, after all i am only 13. Back to my point, this is my first serious relationship and we ahve been together for close to 5 months now which is pretty good for people our age. But my problem is i dont know how girls want to be kissed. I know everyone is different but i would really like it if some girls could e-mail me @ my e-mail,******edtited because posting one's email address is against posting guidelines******, and give me some quick suggestions. I dont come here much, only when i know i have a problem so please e-mail me instead of replying. Thanks so so much if you help me out.
-Confused-

[This message has been edited by bettie (edited 04-05-2001).]

Posts: 6 | From: Youngstwon, Ohio, United States of America | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you just ask her and then you'll know how she wants to be kissed. Because she might not like the way I like to be kissed or any other girl. It's personal peference.

As for your friends tell them to bug off. It's your life and not theirs.

------------------
If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone - baby you need to come home
'Cause there's a little bit of something me
In everything in you

~Sexy Rob Thomas, 'If You're Gone.'

[This message has been edited by CallMeBuffChick (edited 04-05-2001).]

Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinAmbs
Neophyte
Member # 2574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovinAmbs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was thinking of that, but its just like so dang hard. ya know what i mean? its like i am embarrased or sumthin, i know i shouldnt be but i am. Its just one of those things, i think everyone knows what i mean.
Posts: 6 | From: Youngstwon, Ohio, United States of America | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CallMeBuffChick
Activist
Member # 2101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CallMeBuffChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A 5 month relationship and your embarrased to ask her how she likes to kiss? Don't feel silly about it.
Posts: 433 | From: Wichita, Ks | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
She would probably be amazed and thrilled that you cared to ask.

------------------
"A free society is a place where it's safe to be unpopular."

- Adlai Stevenson

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well honey, chances are she isn't going to burst out laughing in your face.

Just tell her honestly you would like to know how she wants to be kissed and if she is too shy to tell you, she could always show you.

Take a deep breath and go for it sweetie. I'm a girl and I would love it if my bf said that to me.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinAmbs
Neophyte
Member # 2574

Well after getting a few replys i guess i know what i gotta do. I think i can get enough courage to ask her, and i think it would be alot easier if she showed me,lol. But thank you for your advice and i will post again and tell you if it worked out ok or not.
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
y'know what? if a guy asked me (under the proper circumstances -- i'm not talking about a drooling idiot atsome club, but anyway...) how i liked to be kissed, i'd think it was the cutest thing.

boy: so, uhh ... i think you're cute, and i want to kiss you.
me: aww, that's sweet
boy: how exactly should i kiss you, then?
me: like this... (you take it from here )

aww, c'mon, if you saw that in a movie, wouldn't you think it was cute, too? there's no way anybody could not find something like that endearing.

------------------
This space reserved for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovinAmbs
Neophyte
Member # 2574

well i guess it dont matter 2 much now, she dumped me 2day.
Jessie
Neophyte
Member # 2959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aawww...i'm sorry!

her loss!

Posts: 11 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh honey, *big hugs*

And Jessie is right, it's her loss.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutiepie12340
Neophyte
Member # 3097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutiepie12340     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aww that sux! all that and she dumped ya, i can still reply, right??! lol. i know that if i had a boyfriend (im 13, 2) id think it was just darn sweet if he asked me how id like to b kissed!!!!!! aww thats just so nice, too nice to get over. how sweet! :9
Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.