Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » loose as a goose???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: loose as a goose???
ANGELorDEVIL
Neophyte
Member # 2790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANGELorDEVIL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok I need some help... I went out with this one guy for a year and we had sex and he said he loved how tight myvagina was and we broke up and when I had a new b/f he broke up with me cuz I was too loose for him, and he started spreading it around the school!!!! I dont know what I should think! HELP!!!
Posts: 1 | From: Greenville,IL,USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell the creep to get a life.

You don't need such creeps in your life hon.

Coz it seems that to this guy, you are basically made up of nothing other than a vagina.

And it seems like he is only thinking with the organ in his pants.

You don't need such a guy hon.

Just ignore him and eventually, people will get tired of spreading such crap around.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honey,

If a guy leaves you because he thinks your vagina is to loose, be happy. Better get rid of that creep early.

a)Anyone who judges you and your relationship by your genitals isn't the best partner you could get your hands on, agree?

b)The particular one that you got yourself also prolly lied to you and told you you were to "wide" (aka used, aka a s***) only to hurt you. I bet it wasn't the real reasosn why he left you.
You know why?
Because the vagina doesn't get wider from sexual intercourse! It simply doesn't. The vaginal walls are very very strong muscles that can expand and contract. They are able to acomodate a penis of any size and they are able to expand enough during birth so that a whole baby fits through there. And no, the vagina doesn't stay *that* wide afterwards, even though the muscles take some time to get back *into shape* after birth.

Honey, it's not possible to permanently stretch your vagina, so calm down, be happy that you're single and look for someone who won't say stupid things about your body just to hurt you.

If you want to learn more about vaginas, check out this nifty article:
"Pink Parts - a Guide to the female sexual anatomy"

Hope that could help,
Alaska

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, this guy sounds like a real loser.

your vagina is elastic. a baby can fit thru it.

for starters, if he only liked you for your tight fit, then he's a shallow and he's jerk.

secondly, intercourse doesn't not affect the overall tightness of your vagina, so his accusations are a crock.

thirdly, i have good mind to tell this boy he's full of crap on your behalf. people who go around talking smack about other people behind their backs are the lowest of the low.

------------------
Kill your TV! And while you're at it, your mobile phone, too.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VeNT
Activist
Member # 852

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VeNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**sorry about this comment but i think that one bad deed deservs another!**

it seems obviouse to me why you seemed "loose" to him
he BLANTANTLY had a small penis!
it seems perfetly logikal!!!
~VeNT

Posts: 101 | From: truro cornwall england | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alaska honey, Vent just said what you wanted to.

I am with you on this Vent. Haha.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AHH just tell people he had a small peepee....LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

Dont listen to people like that, you know that its not true and thats all that matters, right?

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanne
Sexpert
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, some guys need a tight slap upside the head, they really do.

Truth of the matter is that there's really no such thing as a "loose" vagina or a "floppy" vagina. Vaginas are made out of extremely resilient muscle that is strong and flexible enough to push a baby into the world and still hold a tampon in place. Put your finger inside your own vagina and you will feel that your vagina will hold your finger very snugly and comfortably: that is EXACTLY what it's supposed to do, and EXACTLY what it is supposed to feel like.

A lot of people have a weird idea that the vagina is like a big open sack or bag. Actually, the vagina is what we call a "potential space." This means that it will expand to encompass something that is put into it (to a certain extent: they can't stretch forever), but that if there is nothing placed inside the vagina, there is not a big empty space in there. When the vagina is empty, the muscular walls simply close in on one another. Most of the time, the walls of the vagina are touching one another, completely closed, no space in there at all.

That said, people DO have different sized bodies and body parts. Just like some guys have penises that are longer or thicker than others, and some women have breasts that are bigger or differently shaped than others, some women have vaginas that are somewhat bigger (longer or wider) than others. That's normal human variation.

However, since all of the things I just mentioned about how vaginas are built are true no matter HOW big or small anyone's vagina is, all vaginas are going to behave and feel more or less the same. Honest. I've known quite a few vaginas in my time, and it's really true.

And no, it makes no difference whether or not you have had sex. It doesn't even make a difference whether you have had a baby, usually, and if you *have* had a baby and find that the tone of your pubic muscles is not as strong after the birth as it was before the birth, there is a very simple exercise you can do to help keep all your pubic muscles in fine shape.

In fact, you can do it even if you haven't had a baby... actually even men can do this exercise to strengthen their pubococcygeal muscles, the muscles that line the pubic region, because everyone has more or less the same muscular structure down there regardless of what kind of genitals they have. It's called a Kegel Exercise, and you do it like this:

Squeeze your buttocks and pelvic muscles together as if you were trying to cut off the flow of urine while peeing. Hold it for a second. Release. Repeat as often as you like.

There you go. Pretty easy, isn't it? And you can do it when you're sitting on the bus and no one will know the difference.

(Note For the Worried: No, you will not bulk up like Arnold Schwarzenneger from doing Kegel Exercises. The muscles that this exercises are mostly what is called smooth muscle tissue, the same kind of muscle tissue of which the heart is made. Keeping it toned will only keep it toned, it will not bulk up. Your heart doesn't get any bigger when you get aerobic exercise and make it pump harder, right? Right.)

(Second Note for the Anatomically Over-Hopeful: No, Kegel Exercises will not make your vagina magically tighter or smaller. As I just explained, vaginas are tubes of very elastic, expandable muscle. These exercises tone that muscle and make sure it is in optimal shape to do its job, which is to be very elastic, strong, and expandable. That's all. There is NOTHING wrong with your vagina if it doesn't feel as tight as someone's fist holding your fingers. It isn't supposed to feel like that. It really isn't. That's not the way it works.)

------------------
Hanne Blank
Co-Editor, Scarleteen

Start a Revolution -- Stop Hating Your Body!

Posts: 1538 | From: boston, ma, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamaalli
Activist
Member # 1917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mamaalli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mamas...I am the Kegal QUEEN! I reccomend doing them. NOT because it makes you "tighter" or because its better "for the guy". Just because they are healthy! Your WHOLE body should be fit!

I started doing Kegals after I had Cade< I had a natural birth, and didn't tear/get an episotomy. When you tear or are cut they sew you up and many doctors make a point to "make you tighter" for your partners pleasure. Assholes. But the truth is that when you give birth your vaginal WALLS return to their original "size" and shape, but your vaginal opening and perineum DO stretch. My perineum stretched quite a bit so I KNOW I am "looser" then before.

But that is OK. Not all penises are the same size and neither are all vaginas. He is just grasping at straws for something to insult you about. And he chose a body part to insult you about that no one else will probably see, and there is no way for them to "Verify" what he is saying. Does that make sense. Everything about you is so great, that he has to MAKE SOMETHING UP to talk **** about. So just ignore him. Just roll your eyes and tell anyone who says anything about it to "grow up".

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to add to what mamaalli said, if i am not mistaken, the cervix stretches a li'l bit, too. in primiparous women (first time pregnancies, never given birth) the cervix is about 0.5mm wide. after labor and dilation, the cervix loosens up to a whopping 1.0mm! what a canyon! whoo! (i'm being facetious -- don't know facetious? look it up.

------------------
Kill your TV! And while you're at it, your mobile phone, too.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.