Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » fingering???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fingering???
donnadoll33
Neophyte
Member # 1928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donnadoll33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend asked me if he could finger me the other day! But I didn't know what to say because what are you supposed to do while he's "doing his job?" Do you just lay there?? Also what about eating-out? I think thats sorta gross but I still need to know what to do while he's doing it! Thanks bye!
Posts: 8 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ou2mame
Activist
Member # 1987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ou2mame     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm.. Moan, moaning is good.

------------------
just when everything was making sense
you took away all my self-confidence
now all that I've been hearing must be true
I guess I'm not the only boy for you

Posts: 148 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only moan if that's what you feel like doing. There is no set thing that you are supposed to do, just so long as whatever you are doing, you are comfortable with. The proper term for "eating out" is cunnilinguis. Personally, I don't find this distasteful and nor do a lot of other people, but if you do think it's "gross" then I would suggest that you don't do it. Only do what you are comfortable with, and react in the way that seems natural to you. Everyone's different so no one can tell you what to do.

[This message has been edited by Beppie (edited 01-01-2001).]

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ou2mame
Activist
Member # 1987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ou2mame     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enjoy it, otherwise whatever he does will be useless. Just relax, guide him, tell him what feels good and what doesn't. You've got the easy job, take advantage of it!

------------------
just when everything was making sense
you took away all my self-confidence
now all that I've been hearing must be true
I guess I'm not the only boy for you

Posts: 148 | From: Long Island, NY | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Donnadoll,

There are lots of ways people react while they are being stimulated (or stimulate themselves, for that matter) - there is no set of rules about what you're supposed to do when your partner stimulates you. During Sex, People can be silent or loud or laugh or cry or move a lot or very little or show their partners what they like and do lots of other things.

If you're wondering "what to do" when your boyfriend stimulates you manually, it sounds to me like you're just not ready for that. - Everyone is different in his/her sexual response, and we can't tell you what to do - it should come naturally and if you have to think about what to do while he is pleasuring you, your response most likely won't be natural at all.

Regarding oral sex - if you think it's "gross" (something I disagree with, I might add), than simply don't do it. Your boyfriend seems to want to pleasure you while you seem to want to have him perform oral sex on you to please him. - Something is wrong here, don't you think?

In general, your post sounds like you're not terribly comfortable with the idea of having partnered Sex (which is what manual or oral sex are) right now, so why don't you take a step back from all this, until you feel ready. - You'll get more out of the whole thing that way.

Take care,
Alaska

------------------
Just a regular lunatic.
Go inside Alaska's head...

[This message has been edited by Alaska (edited 01-01-2001).]

Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hon, it doesn't seem like you really know what you're doing. I think that if you can't even ask your boyfriend about this, then you aren't ready at all. Why did you ask us, instead of asking your boyfriend? Not that I mind you asking us, but if you can't talk with him about this, there could be real trouble there..

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.