Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Some feelings that I have had.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some feelings that I have had.
bcfranklyn
Neophyte
Member # 1782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcfranklyn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok can someone tell me if it is normal to feel lonely, jealous, and like I want to have sex right now? I have been having certain feelings about whether I am normal or not.
Posts: 3 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah its normal to feel lonley and like you wanna have sex and all those things. I have felt lonley before and its no fun at all. Maybe if you go out with friends you wont feels so lonley and you wont think about how lonley you are.

If you feel like you wanna have sex, just masturbate, it helps alot.

Are you jelous of other couples?? I know I waas jelous of other couples before I found my babe, I was always wondering when will I find my true love?? I finally have and he was worth waiting for, you'll find yours just follow your heart.

*~*~LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING*~*~

------------------
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~
*~*~12/3/99*~*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
do you have all those feelings at once? if so, seeking immediate sexual gratification with some partner is probably not the best way to go. sex and jealousy are a bad combination.

for the loneliness, try making plans with friends, or sending emails to people.

for the jealousy, do something to boost your self-esteem, or at least get the feelings out of your system.

for the sex-cravings, try masturbation.

if that doesn't work, watch a few hours of south park, and you'll forget about all your troubles.

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisGuy
Activist
Member # 968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Listen to this girly - she knows what she's talking about. (Even if she is Californian! )

As a teenager, (I'm assuming you are...the confusion tends to be generic...) you are perfectly normal. Everyone gets lonely sometimes. Everyone gets horny.

I still get both of them regularly, and I'm 23!

The loneliness is best cured by just being with people you like. Call up a friend and go hang out - catch a movie, play some footie, or just talk to him/her.

As for the other matter:
Masturbation - the brand new, space-age cure for horniness! Yours for the low-low price of $49.95!

Order today!

------------------
You vil vear ze condoms, or ve vil use ze hot pokers!

Posts: 915 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*teehee* footie meaning football meaning soccer, or footie as in misspelled footsie? or is it some ancient and strange sex secret, the knowledge of which is indigenous to australia?

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/ .

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Footie, pronounced Foo-dee, means football as in Rugby or AFL.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
footie is rugby? that makes as much as americans calling that awful sport that is pre-empting The Simpsons this week "football"

get it right! football involves this black and white bucky-ball thingy made by adidas, a goalie, a bunch of other people and me in left-midfield.

------------------

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<valley girl>I am so with you, Gummy.</valley girl>

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/ .

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcfranklyn
Neophyte
Member # 1782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcfranklyn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can we get back to the topic please? Yes I am a teenager. I haven't been having these feelings all at once.
Posts: 3 | From: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Back to topic: we've devised a solution already.

As i previously said, at this point, trying to engage in sexual behavior with a partner would not be the best way to go. Alleviate your lustful feelings with masturbation. We really mean it. It's not for losers or people who can't get laid. It relieves tension and sexual frustration, and heck, most everybody does it and i have yet to see any hairy palms.

Truth of the matter is, to have a good sexual relationship requires you to invest a reasonable amount of trust into another person. True having a great partner will cure the lonliness, but you said you are having problems with jealousy. It's hard to build trust when you are perpetually jealous of your partner. It's not constructive behavior; it's not fair to your partner. Selfish relationships are more prone to irresponsible behavior (cheating, negligence with birth control, abuse, etc).

you're not abnormal, it's just a tough time for you right now with new social pressures, surges of mad testosterone, and a crazy world under your feet. please take your time. you shouldn't try to be in a relationship just yet. do something constructive first. get involved in your community or something. volunteer, do some good. you'll feel better about yourself, or at least keep yourself busy so that the demons won't overwhelm you.

------------------

bcfranklyn
Neophyte
Member # 1782

It isn't that I am jealous of my partner. I don't have one, nor have ever had one so far. I am just feeling so lonely right now.
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finding a partner isn't going to take the loneliness away. I just came out of a relationship that I got into simply because I was lonely, recovering from a major heart break, and wanted to feel needed. The whole experience was just awful.

But what I learned is that before you can give to someone else you should be happy with your life and who you are. You can't expect to find someone and have sex with them, and then suddenly be happy because it won't happen like that (learned that the hard way!) What you're feeling is normal. It's just something you have to deal with, work with. When I'm lonely I tend to hang out with my friends, write, sing, remind myself that things will eventually be okay.....that's it's just one of those bad times, grrr, hate those.

Any other advice has already been given. Loneliness isn't fun but it doesn't have to last forever, change your outlook, think positively! That can work wonders!

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{
"You flicker. And you're beautiful. You glow inside my head. You hold me hypnotized, I'm mesmerized..."

~Alisons Life~

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.