Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » You're Not Pregnant. Why Do You Think You Are?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You're Not Pregnant. Why Do You Think You Are?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New article up today that we hope will help some of you who have been stuck for a while in this spot out: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/crisis/youre_not_pregnant_why_do_you_think_you_are

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67047 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDM_GUY13
Neophyte
Member # 108617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JDM_GUY13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new and I have no idea how forums work so ill just tell you my story. It was labor day weekend and my girlfriend came over and we started messing around and I went a little too far... We were dry humping. I was wearing boxer briefs and she was wearing nothing and me being stupid and in the moment decided to put it in a little bit. No more than the tip and no ejaculation. After a few seconds I took it out and noticed pre*** on my underwear. She wasn't too wet because my underwear kinda soaked some up if that makes sense... But after that we stopped. But she hasn't had her period since this incident over a month ago... We've both been stressing out super bad. I have no idea what is delaying it at this point. I have a feeling that she isn't pregnant but whenever I think about it I get very scared all over again. Is there a chance she could be pregnant based on what I've told you? There was no skin on skin contact if that matters. I've seen some very professional answers on here and it seems like you guys know your stuff. Please answer asap and feel free to ask me any questions about it if needed. Thank you in advance.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi JDM_GUY13 and welcome to Scarleteen,

To post a question anywhere on the forums, you just click the "post new topic" link at the top of any page.

have you read the article linked in the first post of this thread? You will find the answers to your questions there. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.