Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » Page that has nothing important on it and could be removed.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Page that has nothing important on it and could be removed.
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/im_too_ugly_and_fat_for_him_and_i_cant_take_it_anymore

It has no question and no answer, so it is really just taking up server space. I found it linked from the Scarleteen Do-It that is on the front page.

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, in:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/seven_ways_to_love_your_body

Point 6 is much the same as point 5. Is this intentional? It's okay if it is. [Smile] (Also, there are only 6 ways shown on the page. [Smile] EDIT: I see no. 7. [Smile] )

[ 08-10-2012, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: WesLuck ]

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Also, the page:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/more_than_a_few_words_on_being_13_and_100_ready_for_sex

is another page which is n/a for question and n/a for answer. Are these pages you sort of deleted but didn't get round to completely giving them the flick, or did you intend to expand them again later?

moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another blank one:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/im_scared_to_touch_my_own_vagina_why#.T4SDtM113mY.facebook

Edit: and another
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/why_does_masturbation_feel_weird

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/what_is_that_white_fluid_that_came_from_my_vagina

[ 08-10-2012, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: moonlight bouncing off water ]

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually all of the Questions and Answers are like this once you open them! Uh oh that doesn't seem good.

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 864 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On it. Not sure what happened, but trying to find out.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fixed!

For future reference tho, y'all, when something appears to be broken on the site, please use the contact link to send us an email.

I don't always check the boards right away, or come to them every day, and I'm who needs to know when something technical is broken so I can fix it or ask for Casey to do so.

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

I didn't know that it was something broken rather than something intentional (which is why I posted the thread). But if something happens again like this I will assume it is something broken and I will use the Report Post option to tell you about it! [Smile]
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Wes,

Unrelated to this thread, could you check your email please? There should be a couple of notes there from me.

Thanks.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.