Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & HELPS » Site Help and Service » Username or password not recognized?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Username or password not recognized?
Animica
Activist
Member # 44734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Animica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to send a question to you guys via the sexpert question form, and I was asked to log in. When I tried, using my current username and password, it said that my username or password weren't recognized. I've seen this before, when trying to access certain articles or places of the site that are for members, but back then I just gave up. I want to ask advice for some personal issues, and I don't want my bf, who knows about this site, to find it if he comes around.

Thanks. [Smile]

Posts: 132 | From: La La Land | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The main site has its own accounts. In other words, your message board account won't work for the main site, you need to register for it separately.

Did you already do that?

We also, by the way, don't have any live articles or parts of the main site that can't be accessed by members not logged in, unless they are only for staff. The exception to that is asking an advice question.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Animica
Activist
Member # 44734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Animica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, ok. I didn't know I needed separate accounts. I read somewhere (after posting here) that the articles I was trying to access had been replaced by new ones.

Thanks for the quick response Heather. [Smile]

Posts: 132 | From: La La Land | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barney.97
Neophyte
Member # 72983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney.97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I really dont know how to use this well, but i sooo think its so interesting!
I need somee.. advices about how to make my ex-boyfriend feel like ******* me [Smile]
I hate him, like REALLY hate him, for leaving me. But i just want some revange [Wink] what should i do?
thanks THAAANKS! l♥

--------------------
Ximena

Posts: 2 | From: Costa Rica | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djuna
Activist
Member # 29269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Barney, welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

Seeing as how this is way off-topic, the best thing to do in future would be to hit the New Topic button in the top-right, okay? And this would probably go in the Relationships section.

I don't think it's sound to try to get someone to have sex with you to work out your feelings of hatred towards them, or to get revenge in some way. We can talk about how you're feeling about this break-up, though - why don't we do that over in Relationships?

--------------------
“In a strange room, before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are filled with sleep you never were. I don’t know what I am. I don’t know if I am or not... how often have I lain beneath rain on a strange roof, thinking of home.”

Posts: 1269 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.