Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » When I am horny I want a penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When I am horny I want a penis
snowwhite1
Neophyte
Member # 96120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowwhite1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like being a girl, but when I am horny I wish I had a penis. I am a virgin and believe I am bi. I love watching 2 men have sex. It is a turn on. I wish I was there with them with a penis. It even turns me on thinking I have a penis. I only wish I had a penis when I am horny and other times I love being female. I have a higher level of testastrone so could that be why?
I hump stuffed animals and towels to get off. I guess it feels like I am using a penis in someone.
I am also hornier than most woman it seems. (the ones I have talked to)

Anyone feel the same? Is this something odd?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What level of sexual desire people have isn't about what genitals we have or what our gender is. That varies from person to person, and isn't based on gender or genitals.

People fantasize about a LOT of different things sexually. Some people without penises imagine having them, some people with them imagine having vulvas. Some people fantasize they're doctors, or have cat tails and ears, or are in a group of people when they're all alone. None of those fantasies are normal or abnormal, they're all just a few examples of the world of different things people can want to imagine when they feel sexual.

Also? Some people who identify as women DO have penises, so we actually can't even say, soundly, there's something not feminine about having a penis. Too, some women use strap-on dildos in their sex play while still being women, so. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snowwhite1
Neophyte
Member # 96120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snowwhite1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya I guess I just feel alone in this evn though I know woman use strap-ons. There is somthing so exciting about a real penis. It just is a turn on, but I would never tell a sexual partner when I get one. They may think I am strange.

[ 06-26-2012, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: snowwhite1 ]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'd say that our best bet is to choose sexual partners who are comfortable with our sexuality. You could certainly find partners who might also enjoy that fantasy and not think it strange, and while we certainly aren't obligated to share fantasies with partners, not sharing any of them with them basically gets in the way of deeper intimacy and really having everyone be interacting with each other's sexuality.

But no, you're not alone in this. Plenty of people fantasize about having different bodies or body parts than they do, sexually and otherwise.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snowwhite1
Neophyte
Member # 96120

But Heather where are there chat rooms and stuff for people like me?
Heather
Member # 3

Chat rooms centered around sexual fantasies -- of any kind -- aren't something we'd direct anyone to regardless of the fantasy, because we're a sex education organization, and finding avenues for sexual entertainment for people isn't part of what we do.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

snowwhite1
Neophyte
Member # 96120

oh Ic I meant more just to talk not sex
Heather
Member # 3

I'm not sure what you mean.

There aren't therapeutic environments, or support groups, about fantasizing one has different body parts as a sexual fantasy because it's not a problem. In other words, it's not about something being wrong with anyone or something that needs fixing.

Chat rooms about sexual fantasies like this are generally intended for adults and are about sexual entertainment.

It sounds like you might feel upset about this or scared about it. If that's so, want to talk more about why you feel that way?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.