Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » am i a hermaphidite?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am i a hermaphidite?
sleepingcuty123
Neophyte
Member # 71335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepingcuty123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im so scared...
im 16, and iv been too 2 sexular counselers, because for some reason when i have sex i dont have any plesure. so i experimented, and still none. i went to an OBGYN and they felt me around, and they didnt notes anything wrong, but heres the thing. when i stick my finger in me, there seems to be a little penis almost.... its tords the back, it pretrues out of the left wall, and it feels like a penis, but the long parts not there, just the head, like a mushroom, and the rest is on the other side or something. but its round, smooth, and has the slit in the middle just like a boys..... i have my period ragulary, have nice boobs, and figure.... all i want in life are kids, please telll me this isnt ture. am i a hermaphidight....

--------------------
capri

Posts: 13 | From: california | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please do not double(quadruple!) post, it is against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up.
User Guidelines

Your question as been answered here.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.