Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » One of us is Bisexual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One of us is Bisexual
Caterpillar
Neophyte
Member # 47914

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Few days agomy gf openly spoke to me about her Bisexuality. And I'm totaly confuse about it. We have been together for a very long time, we just move together not too long ago. I always new she is extremly hyperactive on sex and really open, but I have never imagine she was fully Bisexual (eventhough se asure me she gave me sings).
Now, this confusion is not related to what we feel about each other. I'm really open and in theory this revelation do not change anything in the emotional-spiritual realm. But few things have arose that is making me really unassy about this whole deal.

A- The whole idea of her bisexuality have promt an exaltation in my sexual diseres for her, the idea over exites me for being a fantasy hte idea to enjoy sexual relationship with two women at the same time, but it has never been with her. This time I do have 100 times more fantasies about it with her that she is driving me sexually insane toward her. Her acceptance has brought passion back to the relationship. We feel more closer to each other.

B- this creates a secondary problem, I'm extremly jelouse of her becuase of this. Dealing with other guys competion it's eassier for me base one my own understanding of the male behavior, but with another women seduction is something I can't compete. I afraid she will go with a woman to fullfil her bisexuality as part of her process of fully acceptance (she had had strong crashes on women and have look for other women, before meeting me, for sexual intentions) so I don't really know how strong is her sexual desire to fulfill her bisexuality and how weak is her self control and her value of the realtionship. I'm amore fraid of the whole process of acceptance than her own bisexuality.

C- This put another problem, her diseres are maching my fantasy if we do it together, but we both know that will affect dramactricly our relationship. I don't feel sexually/emotionally mature enough to handle a third person in the pot. Not even for a casual encouter. At the same time, if that ever happens, she is not ok to be a full share of the experience.I feel in desvantage, I feel her bisexuality have turn the ballance on her side.

What I know is the extreme respect, love, and dedication we have to each other, and there is a strong bond built after so many years together. But knowing Human condition, sometimes our desires and our frustrations can makes us slip.
How do we balanece sexual desires and extremely sexual hyperactivity(she is Scorpio, I'm Taurus BTW) with love, respect and loyalty.? Where is the thin line and how to avoid crossed it?
Also, how much chances do I have now of her be more secure and open of her own sexuality to change her mind in our entires relationship?

I defenetly need some guience here.
Thanks

Posts: 1 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The boards are going offline in around a half hour until the 20th. We can pick this back up when we're back online, if you like, but this is really too complex for us to handle in a half hour's time. Sorry if that leaves you hanging in any way, but our mail site will remain available and we will be providing referrals to other services on the main board page.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.