Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sexual Identity » a crush on a gurl. please help!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a crush on a gurl. please help!!!
jande
Neophyte
Member # 21778

Icon 9 posted      Profile for jande     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey im 16 years old and i go to a all girls school. i have a crush on this girl at school. she's in yr 10 this year and im in 11. i first met her at the canteen. i was with my best friend and we were like talking and stuff. i realised that she was staring at me and so i stared at her while i was talking to my friend. and then i started to like her. my parents then had to go overseas for some reason. so i had to take the bus. i took the bus with some of my other friends and that was my first time taking that bus. i then saw her get on the same bus as me. we got in the bus. she was with her friends and i was with mine. i then glanced at her and she glanced at me. then her friend was talking to her and i think both looked at me. then her friend went back talking to some other friend. then the girl i liked looked at me and kinda smiled. im not sure what her and her friend talked about me. but at that time i thought they were laughing at me for some reason. i darno. i love her now and i don't know what to do with all of these feelings. i tried to express them with writing poetry but it doesnt seem to work. i told my friend that i had a crush on this girl and by the way she knows im bi. she told me to be confident and talk to her but im a shy person and i dont know where to start. can u please tell me what to do? like how do i talk to her? i want to be friends with her. and how do you know if a girl likes you?

thank you for reading this. please tell me what to do because im so lost and im going to school soon

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, first thing you're going to want to do is have a small reality check.

You can't actually love someone without knowing them pretty darn well. You can certainly have a crush on them, but loving them just via seeing what they look like and not even having a conversation yet? Not so much. Love develops between people who become quite close over time.

Per talking to her? Just walk up and say hello. Really, tht's the best place to start. per knowing how "a girl likes you?" Really, again, that's something you'l likely know over time, no matter someones gender, as liking someone is about more than how they look.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage • ST blog • about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68105 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.