Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » I feel i mayve done something wrong

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I feel i mayve done something wrong
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all
Sorry ive been absent for so long
Anyways, ive been thinking about something for a while and i needed some advice
I had been dating a girl and she wanted me to kiss a boy because she wanted to know if he kissed eyes open or eyes closed (she kissed her ex girlfriend so we were ok with this but we broke up after she got caught doing naughty things with some other boy and i learned she was a vendictive liar)
So me and this boy shared 2 passionate kisses (he closes his eyes) and ive kinda had feelings for him since (hes gay and i think hes single)
Problem is i get the impression hes mad at me because maybe i led him on
Idk if theres any way to break that sort of barrier or anything but i dont want this kid thinking im some terrible person
Any advice??

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey There CT Child,

I'm a little unclear about what happened here. Was kissing this boy something you wanted to do for you, or because your girlfriend wanted you to do it? Was the boy aware of why you were kissing him?

What's your relationship with this boy? That is, are you friends, acquaintances, in school together? Do you still see him on a regular basis? What makes you think he's mad at you?

Sorry for all the questions, it's just really hard to help you figure out what, if anything, needs to be done here without understanding this situation more. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i had kissed him because my girlfriend at the time wanted me to
Idk if he felt it was for any other reason
I think hes cute though
I see him sometimes but hes not in any classes with me but sometimes when i see him he seems to ignore me or be irritated

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So he knew why you were kissing him, that you'd been told that you should? Did he agree that it was okay to kiss him? If he knew that he was being kissed just because someone wanted to know if his eyes were open or closed when he kissed, it's possible he doesn't feel very good about that kiss. It's also possible that he doesn't think about it anymore. There's just no way to know what he thinks unless he shares that with you.

It doesn't sound like you and he know each other very well. Are you saying here that you'd like to get to know him better?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Kinda

--------------------

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry this sat here unanswered, but my guess is it's because it's hard to know where to go from "kinda."

Can you perhaps say a bit more, or take a little more time to get a better sense of what you want? [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.