Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » anal intercoure complications

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anal intercoure complications
crynt
Neophyte
Member # 93303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crynt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A guy who I've been seeing for a few weeks has never really bottomed or enjoyed bottoming in the past. Oddly enough he does enjoy it when I do it to him until he cums (with me still in). However, when he cums he becomes ridiculously tight and it is painful for him to expel me or for me to pull out...

I've tried triggering diversions (e.g. biting his neck hard to distract him, or pulling out while he's cumming), but they do not seem to help. Has anyone else experienced this before or know of tips to help?

Thank you for your responses in advance.

[ 01-05-2012, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: crynt ]

Posts: 1 | From: burlington, vt | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you using condoms and plenty of lubricant during anal sex?

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so I understand: Is it painful for you, or for him, or both?

Orgasm triggers muscle contractions for a lot of people, and, as you likely know, the sphincters (rings of muscle) at the opening of the anus are very strong. This is likely why the contractions and accompanying pain are still present even when you pull out during his orgasm.

With any kind of sexual activity, it's really important for partners to talk, both about the good things and the problems. Have you talked to this guy about this and what he thinks might work for the two of you? It's especially important to do lots of talking because this is a relatively new sexual activity for him.

Here are a few articles to read that explain the anal anatomy more and might give you some more ideas to consider:

Anal Sex Lowdown

Why does anal sex hurt?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.