Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » stuck out of my own little world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: stuck out of my own little world
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. So I am sexually attracted to some celebrity chick who I no from a tv show. I write erotic stories about me and her. I am always in my own little world, fantasizing and cumming over her. About the show she's in, well, I dnt like to watch that show anymore b/c it's too much pressure. When I have dinner with my mom, I feel like she's pressuring me to watch that show. I'm sure she dzznt mean to. In the show, (I'm sure not in real life) she is dating a guy. I have to see them kissing. In the show, they'd get into a fight, and I would always hope they break up, so that I dnt have to get jealous. I said that to my mom and she said, "Oh, she's not gay. She'll never date a girl!" I was nice to her about it, but on the inside, I was pissed b/c I hate that word "never". Hearing that crap turned me off and now I cnt write my stories. I am sexually frustrated. I ddnt and dnt need to face the truth (I DO no the truth tho) therefore I dnt personally no her. If I no a girl who is str8 and I'm attracted to her, I wld have to face it, b/c if I dnt things can get outta hand, then I'll think my fantasy is true and I'll make her uncmftrbl. This girl, I dnt have to worry about b/c nothing will get out of hand, and I cnt make her uncmftrbl, b/c I don't no her personally. So I can live in my own world as long as I want. That's why I hate watching the show. Last nite I ast my mom if she minded if I took a break from that show for a while. I kept it simple. She said she's fine witit. I just wanna give it till I get over her.

The bottom line is, I am sexually frustrated. I wanna get back to writing the stories in my own world where I can be sexually excited not frustrated. I can't even wank over her anymore or over anyone else. What can I do to forget that crap, and not worry about what my mom said so that I can unlock the door to my world?

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ste-funnie!

I'm sorry to hear that anything is getting in the way of your feeling able to enjoy yourself sexually in masturbation and your fantasies1

Fantasies are a probably a little like dreams, where really they say a lot about what's going on for us, but at the same time interpreting them can be a risky business if we're looking for one answer on what's going on with them.

As far as your having to "face it" that someone isn't into you because they're straight, this might be the case, but it's really not to do with your being attracted to women but something everyone has to deal with because it's just the situation of being attracted to someone who isn't interested, and that's never a certainty... I disagree with your mother, and I think that there's always a chance that someone can be attracted to someone you wouldn't expect them to be into.

Also though, this woman on tv, although I'm sure she's a cool person in real life, is actually probably not as unique to you as the version of her in your mind and the fantasy wherein she's almost part of your own private sexuality. They are kind of separate, and honestly the one in your fantasy is capable of being everything you'd enjoy thinking of her being, which is pretty central to fantasy as a whole; it can be what ever!

Posts: 693 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.