Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » New hot girl!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New hot girl!
Ste-Funnie
Activist
Member # 50934

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ste-Funnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I met this girl at LIGALY. She was smokin' hot! I fell for her love at first sight! I exchanged phone #s w/ her. We texted a little bit. She ddnt mind me calling her hot (she even said "aww thanx").

Anyways, she's like "best friends" w/ her ex-girlfriend. Her ex is hot too. I was chatting with the ex last night. I ast her casual questions. She said she's currently dating a trans (FTM). Later, she ast me "Do you like my frann or something?" I ask her "U mean like like?" She says yes. I pause and before I get a chance to think, she gets offline. She got offline b4 she ast the question, so I guess it's a fb prob.

The prob with me not answering is, what if that was my opportunity with her. But if i answer her (which im not gonna lie and say no), it might cause an issue.

I ast diff ppl what I should say next time she asks. One person said "no b/c then it would make you the real girl" (as in the submissive). Another friend told me to tell her that who I like is my bizzness and no one else's. My mom says I should tell her "I like her but I have to get to know her well enough to know if I like like her." I think I do wanna say that, but start off with "why do you ask". Of course, there are many reasons.

I did have a little bit of butterflies when she ast.

So I just need help with what I <em>should</em> say or not. [Smile]

--------------------
~Stephanie Gabriella Murray
I'm very gay for being a lesbian, and not gay to be what I'm not

Posts: 251 | From: Long Island | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moire O'Searcaigh
Neophyte
Member # 75063

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Moire O'Searcaigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your mother sounds right in this situation. Sorry for such a late reply to this, but I don't like questions going unanswered, and this one is...

just tell her, if it's even still an issue now like two months later, which it's probably not, but if it is, waste no time, comrade!

Posts: 17 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.