Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » hellp me out ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hellp me out ?
wtd1876
Neophyte
Member # 95138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wtd1876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright here it goes..

firstly hi ! ive been thru your site many times..
just got the courage to right about it now..
well firstly.. yeah iam attracted to girls..
and yes i am in love with one currently too..and i wish it would go ahead. But there are issues..
thats where i'l begin now..
iam a muslim..so from that point of view im already going to hell. but okay if i will go to hell why not enjoy my life then go ? well thats God to judge, although iam a very sweet person,as all my friends say.
i was in an all girls school..yeah..and my mother was a teacher there too..it sorta messed things up..but well i survived..she used to hear things about me and girls..and many times told me its wrong and not known to be good..i always argued back and said we're just friends..
Ppl used to say im a lesbian I SURVIVED !..yeah but in the end i guess i realised myself about me my self..

well schools over..moms thinks or guesses im a gay..[i prefer saying gay thinks its easier to say it ]
i have a cousin who i share my thoughts with about everythiing..shes cool with it..and supports me [Big Grin]
glad !
NOw theres this another cousin whom iam in love with[the one i spoke earlier who im in love with]..and i love her very much..she loves me too..and ive given her a ring too..and asked her to marry me..she did say yes..i hope it wasnt in a jokey way.. [Razz] [ BTW iam not living in a country where this is accepted thought LOL i could be jailed ! ]
we are in diff countries though..i meet her whenever i visit my home country..
and we have been close..we hold hands..we kiss on cheeks..
though i'm the younger one..3 years younger..to be precise..i am really happy and she is too..
but just in my mind sometimes thoughts come up that i know one day or the another she has to get married probably to some guy :@ which is true caz in our families that's the case..we reach a certain age..22-24 and they start looking for a groom..its annoying..
she tells me no to think about it.. i do try not to..and enjoy whatever is going on..
but you know mind is a stupid thing.

I would be realy glad if you could reply and just guide me out..about everything..
no we dont label ourselves...i guess we go by this..we love each other so yeah thats what matters.
Thankyou SO MUCH !

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you've been through a lot but are a really resilient person.

You know, I think with this cousin it's important to recognize that getting involved romantically with someone you're related to is itself a really major issue and often very problematic. In other words, even if you were a straight guy, this could be a real issue. As a lesbian in a family and community that's unaccepting of that already, getting involved with your cousin, to me, just sounds like a very easy way to make a REALLY big mess for you, for her, and in general.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wtd1876
Neophyte
Member # 95138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wtd1876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the reply ...
yeah :/ that is disappointing. So we just have to hide our emotions and love each other in our hearts i guess. Yeah i guess a big mess would be created..
Thank you once again.
We will still love each other..no harm done in that.. [Smile]
and at every oppurtunity love each other even more..
whenever we do get it [Smile]
thankyou <3

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.