Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Help! Oral sex intensity issues.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Oral sex intensity issues.
scarlet_letter
Neophyte
Member # 40356

Icon 11 posted      Profile for scarlet_letter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a lesbian.
I am in a relationship now that has now become sexual.
My past girlfriends have all been fairly similar in the sense of what it takes to please them.
My current girl however, isn't very sensitive.
I want to make oral sex more pleasing to her so she can really feel it.

Any tips on how to make oral sex stronger and more intense?

[ 09-23-2008, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: scarlet_letter ]

Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does she have to say about how SHE feels about oral sex? Not everyone finds that to be a favorite thing, after all, and just because you've had a few partners with similar likes and sensitivity doesn't mean everyone's always going to be the same.

So, first thing to do is to talk to your current girlfriend and ask what she's liked, and if oral sex is even something she's all that interested in.

If it is, then more talking about what areas of her clitoris (or other parts of her vulva) are best for her, what kind of speed and pressure she likes, and then experimenting based on that info over time should do it.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet_letter
Neophyte
Member # 40356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet_letter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wants oral sex, she hadn't done anything sexually when I met her. I am her first.
I know everyone's not the same. My whole point is that she's very, very different then my previous partners.
She wants more pressure and intensity, and we're also looking for ways to be more creative.
I guess that I'm going to have to go with the old standard, "Practice makes perfect".

Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps you could try some things other than oral sex? Not to presume anything by her inexperience, but perhaps she wants oral sex because that's what she thinks she's supposed to want?

I know that before I ever had oral sex, I had heard the praises of it sung by women across the land, and I expected the sky to fall or something. But for me it didn't - and although it may have been in part because of my medication, it was at least a little because it just wasn't my thing.

There may be a lot of other factors playing into the situation than your technique. In any case, nothing beats a good honest discussion on what you both enjoy.

--Winnie

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.