Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » I wanna be with a Transsexual...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I wanna be with a Transsexual...
rimmo
Neophyte
Member # 35139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rimmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, in the past year or so, I have been very turned on my transsexual women...I am still straight, but find myself wanting to experience a transsexual for some reason...I actually have a chance to in the next few weeks, anyone have any experiences or ideas? I don't know if I should or not, please help?
Posts: 1 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PenguinBoy
Activist
Member # 28394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PenguinBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're attracted to someone of any sex or gender, there is always nothing wrong with that.

Whether or not you should however, is about whether you actually are comfortable and prepared to be in a relationship with someone who is a transexual, and whether or not they're ready to be with you.

If you're asking whether a sexual experience with someone transexual is any good. Then what I have to say is that however they identify or dress, or if they've had surgery, it makes very little impact on your sexual enjoyment when compared to who the person is, how they communicate and whether or not you two are sexually compatible. You should really look at those sorts of things. In your mind it might seem like it's what you want, but when it comes to real life, people have a lot more to them than being transsexual, and for your own sake and for theirs it will be better to acknowledge those things.

Them being transsexual should not be the only factor of your attraction, because the other things will always be there and if they don't fit right you'll both suffer.

--------------------
Jacob - my Scarleteen Blog - Please help sustain scarleteen

Posts: 633 | From: Bedfordshire, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI, though, too?

Just in case this is where your head is at (especially given your age), please remember that people are real people, not social experiments, or some new object on the menu. Most transgender and transsexual people get treated like a novelty enough in their lives, that having a partner treat them that way can be especially hurtful.

To boot, a post-op MTF is generally going to want to identify and be identified as a woman, not as a transsexual. If you can't treat that person like a full-fledged woman, again, you need to have a think on this.

I find that a pretty good rule with any sort of casual sex or sexual experimentation is this: if I can picture myself having sex with this person, can I also picture myself being close -- and not secret -- friends with this person, or in a romantic relationship with this person? If neither of those things feel like that's something you'd even remotely consider, then you need to consider that you may be treating someone as an object, not a person, and bear in mind that unless a person wants to be objectified, it's generally not kind or caring treatment.

[ 09-07-2007, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Austere
Neophyte
Member # 35631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Austere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rimmo,

We (Yes, I'm TG -- Male to Female) might turn you on or whatever for our anatomy being different from our body like if we're on hormones or whatever, but you gotta keep in mind that most of us have trouble accepting what we have in the nether regions (unless you're talking gender queer or whatever) so if your fantasy with us is to be with a girl with a dick or a guy with a pussy, well, I think you need to do some re-evaluation because it's not likely that one of us is going to be attracted to someone who likes us only for something that we don't like about ourselves.

So, you should consider thinking about what about us attracts you before you make any decisions because we have feelings about our anatomy. I mean, sure there're plenty of us who'd be willing to have sex pre-op but if you want an actual relationship you have to accept that we might have surgery and, well, so much for that, eh?

[ 11-01-2007, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Natalya[AF] ]

Posts: 25 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.