Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » but she's my friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: but she's my friend
Lalie
Neophyte
Member # 26809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lalie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a friend, more like one of my bestfriends, and we've been friends for years now. she is not like me(gay or bisexual)but i've always had a small crush on her. i never told her but i sometimes think about her sexually. i know its not healthy for our friendship, so am i doing the right thing by keeping quiet? i fear that if i tell her that i have these feelings that she will not be comfortable around me anymore?

[This message has been edited by Lalie (edited 01-07-2006).]

Posts: 7 | From: Powder Springs, GA, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazybabe313
Neophyte
Member # 26760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazybabe313     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
honestly in my opinion if you know FOR A FACT that she is not bi or lesbian then i would keep my mouth shut. Telling her might push her away a bit. Think of it in her point of view. If your lesbian friend told you she was having sexual fantasies about you, what would you think? Kinda creepy....but then again, if she is the open-minded, calm type then maybe you should. But think about this: What is the purpose? If you know she would not have feelings for you then what is the point. Yeah it's driving you crazy not to tell her, but telling her when you won't get a yeah-i-like-you-too response would be pointless and you will still be in the same, daydreaming position you were before. It's your life, but think about it from your friends point of view. Good luck!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalie
Neophyte
Member # 26809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lalie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks
Posts: 7 | From: Powder Springs, GA, USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.