Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » friendship issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: friendship issues
jodie555
Neophyte
Member # 14400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jodie555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not sure where to start really but i was with a girl for a few months about a year and a half ago, it was a long distance relationship and it didn't work out so we split up and she started seeing someone else and even tho that really hurt i got used to it after a while and we stayed friends all the time just talking online and stuff, then they split up and we kind of got close again, well i got close to her again and then about a month ago she started seeing someone new and even tho i'm ok with that it hurts when she says stuff that feels like our relationship is being compared to theirs like when she says things like "i've never been this happy ever before" and that hurts me and makes me act like an idiot. She has now got really annoyed with me being like that and said she doesn't want to talk to me much anymore just a bit. We haven't talked for about 2 weeks now because she has been with her girlfriend and i have been thinking alot about how much our friendship means to me. I have just split up with my girlfriend of 3 months because she is going to university and i'm just really missing her not being around to talk to about this stuff because she is the only person i can talk to about anything. I think she should get back home this weekend and i'm hoping she will be online so i can say i'm sorry and try to work it out with her but i don't know if she will listen, i was thinking i might write her a letter and post it to her because that seems more personal and will hopefully show her i really do care and make her give me a chance do you think i should do this? i need to do something to make her see how much her friendship means to me and i need to stop being an idiot because of jealousy and be grateful we well hopefully can be friends.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.