Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Best Friend..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Friend..
jccountryboy
Neophyte
Member # 24285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jccountryboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in love with my best friend, and i have been chatting wiht a bunch of gay guys on Yahoo for advice.. they tell me that signs in his body language say he is interested, like when we are physically close, "riding in the truck etc" if his legs are open, he is more open to continuing or getting closer.. because i usually put my arm around him..
Posts: 1 | From: North Vernon, IN USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, first off, the guys you chat to on yahoo, they're not in the real world with you, they don't see his behaviour in real life. All they have is your description, which, not to offend, it can be biased by your need to see something where they may be nothing more than friendship.

However, in saying that, it's a very difficult situation you're in, and it's one that a LOT of people(gay or straight) are familiar with.

If you really want to put your friendship on the line, then maybe you should tell him. But do not undertake telling him lightly. It's a big revelation.

Does he know that you're gay?

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.