Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Damned If I Do Damned If I Don't

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Damned If I Do Damned If I Don't
LennyQ88
Neophyte
Member # 5618

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LennyQ88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well let's just say I'm sending messages in morse code from inside the closet.(Only a few people know I'm bisexual)These people are my bestest of best friends and would only spread the word if I said it was Ok or if there was a large amount of money involved (but wouldn't we all?). There's this girl that I like but she has no idea that I like her. (me being a girl also USE YOUR HEAD!!!) I want to tell her very badly but she would probably freak out or spread the word or both. That would be bad!(I live in the Bahamas, where word of mouth travels faster than e-mail) Its happened to other people before. They don't forget something like that till they develop Alzheimers.
If I don't, I might have an explosion of impulsivity and end up runnong around the school screaming it out. (Which has almost happened before. Imagine this My name is "blank blank" and I like.....Star Wars Episode I!!!!) What the hell should I do?!

Posts: 1 | From: Freeport, Bahamas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First, welcome to Scarleteen. *Does the Scarleteen welcome dance.*

Second, I am, perhaps, in a very similar situation.

I soooo have a crush on this guy at school, but I am not going to tell him that because something bad might happen. I doubt it would, but it could happen all the same. On the other hand, if I don't find out I'm going to explode. I too am only out to a few of my best friends.

There are two ways to look at it. Okay, so there are a million ways to look at it, but I only have time for the two that I'm considering. I can do the whole admire-him-secretly-for-all-of-high-school-and-never-find-out-if-something-could-happen-thing, or I could ask him if he's gay/bi/just interested in a relationship with me and deal with the truth. I am probably going to go with the admire him secretly plan, but that's only because I think the crush is more fun than the really big probability that he's completely straight and I have no chance. Oh well. It seems like it's a really big deal right now, and maybe for the next two or three weeks/months/years, but it won't be such a big deal in the big scheme of things. Now what kind of weird-o's scheme involves playing with my love life?

------------------
I am not who I appear to be.

Gaffer--from under the moon backstage

Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.