Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » bisexuality..how do i know and should i know?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bisexuality..how do i know and should i know?
poptartxpixie
Neophyte
Member # 5418

Icon 5 posted      Profile for poptartxpixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm almost 14..i've never done anything sexual with a guy or girl.

i recently broke up with my boyfriend of 4 months, we didn't have sex but i was definitely attracted to him and it seems like i was slightly attracted to girls while going out with him.

now i am even more attracted to girls but i am also attracted to guys..sometimes i feel more attracted to girls then guy and it makes me nervous..

i am SO happy i found this site and ive beenn reading posts of people with similar questions..

[sorry for rambling]

anyway..when i mansturbate i love thinking of girls but i try to stop myself..it feels good to think of going down on a girl or kissing a girl and i love girls bodies.

but when i fantasize about guys it feels good too but sometimes i feel like im missing out on the girls..

is this normal? i dont think i could actually have a relationship with a girl but im open to try things..i know having a relationship with a guy is great i am SO confused..please help me..

i know im not a lesbian because i have feelings for guys..

is this normal? thank you for your help

-love<3

*nicole

Posts: 1 | From: Lindy, NY, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jazzpenguin
Activist
Member # 5272

Icon 12 posted      Profile for jazzpenguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I first started to fantasize about boys, I thought that I was just in a phase, and I have friends who said they went through a phase where they thought about the opposite sex in a sexual way. When my feelings started to go deeper, I thought that I was Bi. After much introspection, patience and time, I've realised that I'm gay.
I just want to say that if you fantasize about girls, that might mean that your straight and appreciate a girl's sexiness, or that you're going through a phase, ot that you're bisexual, or that you're lesbian.
Whichever one of these you are, just let time decide, and don't try to make yourself decide. Just do what feels best. What I've learnt is that labelling yourself as straight, bi or gay just makes life more complicated, not easier.
Just do what feels natural and be patient.

------------------
jz

Posts: 59 | From: London, UK | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.