Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » Now that you're gone...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Now that you're gone...
Gaffer
Activist
Member # 2105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaffer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bleckh, I'm very very depressed right now. The seniors are gone now, they are on their class trip and won't be coming back to school. Sooo sad, I made the idiotic mistake of falling for one of them, a certain Mark, who is now gone. It isn't as though anything might have happened between us--he's straight (as far as I can tell), he's three years older than me, and he's gone. I miss him, a lot.

I saw him at prom, which was held at the Arizona Science Center, and melted. He actually gave me a hug--so dreamy--because he knew I'm bummed he's leaving, but I really broke down in the limo on the way back from prom when a techno remix of Be With You came on. I burst out crying and my date Elena got really mad that I was a bad prom date--even though I did cough up the fifteen bucks for her ticket, the forty for her corsage, the fifty for dinner, and who knows how much for the tux (like four months work at the library and another two at the photo place). I basically spent the whole night outside at the Water Works exhibit pining away and trying to avoid any other signs of human life. On the bright side, the senior movie was incredible and we saw it on the IMAX screen at the science center--Mark was in it telling which college he's going to.

And now I'm miserable. I miss him. I hope he comes back to visit (he is only going to ASU, like twenty minutes away). Whaaaa, I want my Mark back. Just had to get that off my chest.

Posts: 356 | From: Phoenix--name that plurally | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alaska
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alaska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big fat huggles to you Gaffer...
Posts: 4526 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dearie. *big hugs*

The depression will lift soon and hopefully, another hottie will come your way.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
********HUGGLES******* I'm sorry Mark is leaving, but Lin's right... There'll be more hotties along the way .

------------------
Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?

"Well, I use fertilizer and a new product I got at The Home Depot."

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.