Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » LGBTQA Relationships » The X-Files: who are you attracted to?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The X-Files: who are you attracted to?
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd liven up the thread a little and introduce my obsession here :0)

For me, the chemistry between David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson is a big turn on, but GA is my favourite. I love red hair, even if it is dyed!!!

The new female agent (Agent Reyes) joining for 3 episodes is also good looking (Short dark hair, intense eyes, she played Angela on Double Jeoprady).

Robert Patrick (Dogget) isn't a favourite, but I can put up with him.

Walter Skinner (Mitch Pileggi) is a sex god for many women - I think he has a nice skin tone but apart from that he's just the boss!

Nic Lea (Alex Krycek) has intense eyes, which is a real turn on, a nice bod and raw sexuality (wipes drool from keyboard)

Just looking for opinions,
Winnie :0)

------------------
..because being evil is soo much more fun..
~dark queen of scully's non-existant social life~

Member of OBSSE & GAWS

"True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, false friends are like autumn leaves, blowing everywhere"

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny are two of the most attractive people on TV, I think. I don't know if I could pick between those two! That show was damn visually pleasing when Duchovny was on regularly, but at least there's still Gillian to look at. ;]

I like some of the "wilder" stuff Anderson did before "The X-Files."

And yes, Krycek is sexy. ;]

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/.
"Is love like the sweet, bitter taste of marmalade on burnt toast?"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, thank you so much for bringing up my most favoritest TV show in the entire history of time. Personal opinion here, but I think David is undoubtedly the sexiest man on tv (YUM!!!). I absolutely love Gillian, she's just beautiful...although I'll say that I like her better with red hair than I do with blond hair. I want to dress just like her when I grow up...not the suits from the early seasons, the ones she wears now. Mitch is hot too, and I'm still undecided about Nic.

~KittenGoddess
*Goddess and X-Phile*

------------------
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."
~Jonathan Carroll

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smittenkitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<I like some of the "wilder" stuff Anderson did before "The X-Files.>

Oh yeah!! I saw an animated gif of the sex scene out of "the turning". All I can say for that is veeery nice Haven't been able to find the video tho.

Nic Lea is in vertical limit wearing body hugging outfits

The famous teacup pictures of David are sexy...makes you wonder about the size of that dumbstick tho.:P

I think the fabulous chemistry between these two is what makes them so sexy...and I love redheads!!!

gillians gal

------------------

Member of OBSSE & GAWS

"True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, false friends are like autumn leaves, blowing everywhere"

Posts: 465 | From: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

<I want to dress just like her when I grow up...not the suits from the early seasons, the ones she wears now.>

I will agree with you, I already have a suit that I wear when I'm in a "Scully" mood...it's something only an X-Phile can understand!!

You are very lucky to have season 8, ours starts on Valentines Day! I am a 'shipper so I feel like doing a victory dance!!!

I better keep telling myself that the X-Files is just a TV show,
gillians gal

------------------

Member of OBSSE & GAWS

KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not just a tv show...it's a way of life!

Hehe!

~KittenGoddess

------------------
"You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip."
~Jonathan Carroll

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 02-06-2001).]

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playingbyheart
Activist
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playingbyheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gillian Anderson is BEAUTIFUL. Have you guys seen house of mirth? GO SEE IT! She's so awsome in it as well.
Posts: 91 | From: Chicago, Il | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

House of mirth won't be in Aus till later this year, but I sure did like her in playing byheart, especially with Angelian Jolie *Drool*

And TXF season 8 premieres on valentines day here - now sweet...I'm gonna be drinking lots of iced tea! (I'm a shipper)

gillians gal

------------------

Member of OBSSE & GAWS

playingbyheart
Activist
Member # 41

Icon 1 posted      Profile for playingbyheart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, Playing By Heart was a GREAT movie (hence my screen name) but you gotta see house of mirth. watch it atleast 2 times because it's extremly hard to follow and I saw it once in New York and again in Chicago and enjoyed the storyline much more the second time when i understood what is going on! I have a Gillian Shrine on my wall-- heh. She's just so beautiful... like perfect almost-- the image of a true godess, ya know?
Posts: 91 | From: Chicago, Il | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smittenkitten
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2297

<I have a Gillian Shrine on my wall>

I would have, but posters of her and the X-files are hard to come by - it's all dawsons creek...I can't wait for house of mirth either - I hope she gets an oscar!!!

I am going to read the book before I see the movie so I have an idea of the story, but I will gladly see it more then once!

I am very excited about the "Per Manum" spoilers - the funny thing is, Per Manum is latin for by hand...go to haven and you will know what I'm talking about!!!

Love,
Winnie

------------------

Member of OBSSE & GAWS

DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Ya know how great this is? I came here today (to the board, for the first time) and the first thing I see is about X-Files. How cool is that? Needless to say, I immediatley registered ... anywho.

I agree that GA is incredibly HOTT! And her clothing style, too, from the later seasons are great. I *love* that knee length black trenchcoat ...

DD got it goin' on, too. Yummy.

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray for fellow Minneapolians!

You know, I should mention that even though I have never in my life been a TV watcher or owner, when I am in places where television is around (hotels, friends houses) I am always more than happy to find the X-Files on.

(and yes, they are both lovely to look at.)

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh . . . they are both soooooo hot. Drool, drool, drool. I had David Duchovny's sister for my eighth grade English teacher. One of the best teacher's I've ever had but nowhere near as hot as he is, .

------------------
Limes Are Sublime

[This message has been edited by PoetgirlNY (edited 03-03-2001).]

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.