Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Pregnancy by fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy by fingering
JamesDay
Neophyte
Member # 110206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesDay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So the other day. I fingered a girl with the possibility of having the tiniest amount of semen on that hand. But that was several minutes before and I wiped and cleaned both hands with tissue. It was a pretty rough session of fingering and by the end of it. There was some blood. And she was supposed to have her period the next day. But she didnt. Now we're scared she might be pregnant. HELP! Im scared
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi JamesDay,

Please read through this post: http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html#000000 It has a lot of information and links to other articles that will answer your question.

Also: some things you might want to try in the future to reduce the risk of bleeding would be to use more lube (or any at all, if you weren't previously), and to either check your hands very carefully for sharp nails or cuticles or wear gloves.

[ 04-30-2014, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Molias ]

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesDay
Neophyte
Member # 110206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesDay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi. I read the article and we had unprotected rubbing of genitals. And soon after I fingered her with a hand that previously might have had semen on it. And now. She's late on her period. Its been 2 days that she is late. Im really scared. I dont know what to do or think. Help
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you say unprotected genital rubbing, were you both without clothing? If so, than that does pose some risk of pregnancy (the manual sex does not).

If it's been 120 hours (five days) or less since the incident, the window is still open to take EC, and that is an option available to her if she is worried about pregnancy. If the window for EC has passed, you'll have to wait until enough time has elapsed for her to take a pregnancy test or for her period to come. It's normal for periods to not arrive on schedule from time to time, which may be what's happening here.

[ 05-01-2014, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.