Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Is there any chance of pregnancy..?? Plz help (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is there any chance of pregnancy..?? Plz help
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My gf had her periods on the 18th of July...in that cycle she had 40 days...she usually has 32-36 day cycles...on the 17th of August i masturbated in the morning...i had cleaned up myself...then a couple of hours later she gave me a b******...while removing the penis from the underwear i might have touched my penis...i then touched her a** and a** crack maybe her anus...i am not sure if i touched her *****...again after sometime i masturbated and again i removed my penis from my underwear and i had touched my penis...i went on to touch her a** crack & anus again...not sure whether i touched her *****..!!! She is having some crampings but no periods...can she be pregnant..?? Plz help we are really worried
Plzzzzzzzzz... We havent had any sex and i dont know if there was any c*** on my hand...

[ 08-23-2013, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: m1531 ]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi M1531 and welcome to Scarleteen,

As this article makes clear, manual sex--touching someone's genitals--is not a way someone can get pregnant.

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m1531     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yaa but i had pre-cum on my fingers... What about that..??
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The article Robin linked above takes that into account; manual contact, whether precum is present on your fingers or not, won't cause a pregnancy.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yaa but i touched her a** crack but not sure if i touched her vagina...can sperms travel if she was sitting through the a** crack to the vagina..???
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My point is that it doesn't matter where you touched her. Sperm doesn't travel across the body independent of seminal fluid. If you take a look back at that article, it's really clear that this isn't a way pregnancy can happen, at all.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Hopefully we safe...but still i am worried...if any one can properly tell me like elaborate more properly that would help...
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi M1531,

I'm not sure how else we can make this more clear.

let's try this though. In the article you've been given about pregnancy risks, what activities are listed as putting someone at high risk of pregnancy? Does what you did with your girlfriend fit any of those high-risk scenarios?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Hi Robin..
I didnt get you...i guess my situation doesnt fit anywhere...

Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultraviolet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yours wouldn't fit In any of them scenarios because its not something that would cause a risk of pregnancy, if you look as the article of what causes pregnancy you just said yourself it doesn't fit into any of them right? Well that's because their isnt any risk of your girlfriend being pregnant honestly you need to relax and try keeping your mind of this your stressing and looking into things waaaay to much. If your really worried have you gone to a teen clinic to tell them how you feel and get some advice from them?
Posts: 83 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yup am stressing it out alottt...but she was ovulating at that time...that's making me more worried
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultraviolet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand your fears but whether she was ovulating or not is doesnt change anything, their is still no risk of pregnancy here [Smile]
Posts: 83 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Thanks... [Smile] you trying your best to reduce my worries...and i may trouble you again...hope you dont min that...thanks alottt [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Your very welcome [Smile]
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Hey...
My gf hasnt got her periods yet...and she told me she has had no kind of pains...like sore boobs or nipples, no back ache, nothing...she told she normally has some kind of white discharge before her periods which she hasnt had this time...why are her periods late..?? If she ovulated late that also will be a problem as it may clash with the thing we did on the 17th august...plz help

Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi m1531,

Nothing you've said here indicates pregnancy as we discussed before. Including not having had a period.

It sounds like this stress could be pretty all consuming. Are there things which you could do which could help? Things you could change about your relationship, or perhaps stepping away from the relationship if it's something which is resulting in so much worry, at least at this point in your life?

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

No am not stepping away from this relationship... I am pretty much worried because she hasnt had her periods and she normally isnt this late...and also the luteal phase of a cycle doesnt get delayed by stress...its only the ovulation phase that is delayed by stress...that's the reason am worrying...

[ 08-25-2013, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: m1531 ]

Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey m1531,

I meant your stress not hers sounds high, periods can vary even if they have been regular before regardless of stress... What do you think of the previous posts in this thread that says your girlfriend couldn't get pregnant this way? You seemed to agree with that.

This looks to me like you may benefit from focussing on how you are feeling rather than what happens with your gf's periods. Working out why you might be worried about things that are impossible, and working on yourself rather than trying to seek help which we can't really give you... other than say what we have already said a number of times. Which I fear wouldn't actually help you that much anyway.

I feel like this article might help you:

Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Freakout's Soul

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Still no sign of her periods coming...none at all... She also feels she's not goimg to get her periods...we are taking a test tomorrow...
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Hi, thought I'd message you to see how you are? You fears and anxiety fallen any.. Also I thought I would just message you to reassure you everything's going to be ok and that your girlfriends period is going to show. I think whats gonna ease your mind the most is when you see the negative test [Smile]
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

I really dont know...she's not having any period or pregnancy symptoms...its like nothing is been seen...i really dont know what's going to happen...and my worry is increasing as she was in her ovulation days...
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Is she just as stressed as you? If so you do know this can make her period not come at all?

I do generally understand, why your worried Ive been their BUT honesty theirs is no risk of her being pregnant so you have nothing to worry about her being pregnant. I know it must feel like your waitin ages when you want to take a test.

And even if she was or wasn't in her ovulation days it honestly dont make a difference as their is still so risk, have you tried taking your mind of things as all ? I generally think what would help you A LOT

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Yes even she is stressed...but i have even read that stress delays the ovulation phase and not the luteal phase...its really been a tough time going through all this...

I would like to ask you that when you were in this situation were you ovulating..?? Or you werent..??

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Hi M1531,

Does your girlfriend chart her menstrual cyclel? That is, does she take her basal body temperature and check her cervical mucus every day, and has she been doing that for several months?

Unless your girlfriend has been charting her cycle for a while, there's no way to know when she ovulates.

--------------------
Robin

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

No she doesnt check all this but she had told she had been wet during that week...so that could have been a case of it being cervical mucus...
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

I wouldn't know if I was and wasn't ovulating I never have when I do anything with my partner. Theirs no way of really knowing unless you used a ovulation test as ovulation can vary from month to month.

And stress can delay her period not just ovulation it can make u skip months if your that stressed. A ladies menstural cycle can vary anyway.. But other factor like stress, diet and many more things can affect it

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

I dont know it properly but i have read that once ovulation is passed your periods dont get delayed...well everything i read makes me take more stress...and you sure that the post ovualtion period can also be delayed because of stress..???
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Also you do know white discharge/being wet is not just ovulation sign, it's normal to have white discharge at any time. A vagina is self cleaning [Smile]
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

And does the discharge before a period is white creamy or white milky..?? Or both mean the same..??
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

What site did you read this on? Was it a realiable site like this one? If not then believe me don't read into it because it's people talking nonsense. Unless your hearing it from a gp or people who are meant to give you advice and know their stuff do not listen I've dont that too and it does cause you to stress more.. But your stressing for nothing as you don't know if it's true.

I've never heard what your saying about the stress thing, I was stressed last month and I went to a teen clink and they said stress can do a number of things to your mentural cycle. He never said anything about past ovulation or anything like that.

m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Okiez...i read it on babycentre and on webmd...both are reliable ones... I just hope that all's fine with her... Maybe stress can delay everything...but not sure...and does the vaginal discharge before a period is creamy and sticky or is it milky..??
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Honestly it's different for everyone I don't always get white discharge or any discharge before my period. And again if you have it one month it doesn't mean it's going to happen every time your period comes. White discharge can simply mean a lot of things but white discharge is completely normally at any time during a ladies mentural cycle.

I think what would help you a lot is going to a teen clinic or your local gp and discussing your fears. And maybe they will clear up all your confusion? And again do not read up online on unrealaible sources that is the worst thing you can do right now

Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Discharge can change through a mentural cycle and everyone's body is different.. For your girlfriend me and other ladies it will all vary I simply can't still your what the discharge was.. All I can say it that's it's completely normal at anytime iron a menstrual cycle
m1531
Activist
Member # 108322

Thankx again...for now am not reading anything anywhere...if i have any additional queries i will talk to you...you all seriously have been a great help for me...
Thankx again...i may trouble you for more and i hope you dont mind... [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Basically aslong as the discharge isn't any weird colours like green it's normal. White/clear discharge it's normally for any ladie at any time.

I thought I'd clear that up as not all discharge is normal but the type your explaining is [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.