Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Im really worried.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im really worried.
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so i feel like i really worry for no reason because i worry every single month but... Here is why im worried.
Ok so me and my gf were messing around doing some things, and then we had no underwear on and i put my penis on her vagina( it was only the bottom of my penis, the top did not touch it) i only put it on there for around 3 seconds and i took it off. A little bit after that i noticed that there was a little tiny dot of precum(the size of a pea) on my underwear... Now im not sure if there was precum on my penis or not.. But i havent ejaculated in about 3 weeks.. Sperm wouldnt be in my precum right?! I really need help because im a over worrier and i always worry.. Help please! Thanks!

[ 09-07-2013, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Tony25 ]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tony25 and welcome to Scarleteen,

As we make clear in the article I'm linking below, when a bare vulva (the outside of the vagina) and bare penis come into contact, there can potentially be a pregnancy risk. What you're describing here likely doesn't pose much of a risk, but it's important to know that this activity is one that carries pregnancy risks with it.
Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Bare genitals coming into contact with each other is also a way people can transmit STI s (sexually transmitted infections). Are you and your girlfriend up-to-date on your STI testing?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much! And yes we are up to date, neither of us has done anything with any other person. Im just a over worrying person and i worry to much.. So there isnt a risk here?
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their is a risk but their isnt a huge one, when your bare genitials are coming in contact with someone else's protection should be used.

The can't say their is no risk because your both directly exchanging fluids and although their may have not been sperm in your pre ejaculate no one can tell your for sure. So it's important that you know what you and your girlfriend where doing can cause pregnancy although its unlikely it's not impossible.

--------------------
Believe in yourself, because if you don't who else will?

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Yeah i know, everything no matter what you do is never impossible.. But i dont think there was any sperm involved but i just need some reassurance to help me from not worrying.. I havent ejaculated in 3 weeks so maybe there wasnt any sperm involved??!
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mylah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their may have not but no one can ever tell you if that's 100% I can't say their wasnt when I don't know for sure. I'm no expert myself I've seen what you said yourself but that's only from online and not all the information you see online is true.

From what you explain chances are really really slim, because although only one sperm penetrates the egg, their needs loads of sperm to break the egg down. And many of soerm get lost or die along the way. So taking into account what you said it seems so unlikely. I know it's hard not to worry, just remember how you feel this time around and remember in future to take more precautions as sex is meant to be enjoyable during and after; and it's definetly not enjoyable after when your worrying I know what for sure.

--------------------

Posts: 76 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony25
Neophyte
Member # 108434

Ok thank you so much! My girlfriend tells me i shouldnt be worrying, because i worry every month and some months we dont even have sexual intercourse! Lmao! Thanks for the help! I feel better
Mylah
Activist
Member # 108403

Don't worry I worry the same amount as you and I don't had sexual interfourse with my bf and he's always like why are you worrying for we haven't done nothin to even get your pregnant and in my head I know tht but I always question it ha [Smile] and your more than welcome [Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.