Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Beyond Paranoid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beyond Paranoid
Manipooh95
Neophyte
Member # 108274

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Manipooh95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I am very paranoid right now. Last Friday me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom..He says it didn't break or tear and he pull out before he came..I have irregular periods and so I never know when I am going to get them (my last one was the end of july) I know by saying the things above there is no way for me to be pregnant but this week I have been having weird feelings in stomach and I feel a pulsation in my abdomen..Is this all in my mind or is there really a chance for me to be pregnant.. He is telling me there is no way for me to be pregnant..when is the best time to take a test?
Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Manipooh,

We can't know for sure if you are or aren't pregnant; remember that even though condoms are very very effective when used properly, using them doesn't mean that there's no chance at all of pregnancy.

If you aren't comfortable using only condoms, do you think you'd feel better talking to your doctor about using another form of birth control as well? Or do you think that learning more about proper condom use would make you feel more secure in using them?

The feelings in your stomach could be many things; pregnancy isn't likely to cause any sorts of feelings so early on. This article may be helpful: Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul

For information on when and how to take a pregnancy test, take a look here: Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.