Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Scared still anxiety

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scared still anxiety
zombiess
Neophyte
Member # 108179

Icon 8 posted      Profile for zombiess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so I talked about this in the urgent post but I'm still terrified. Jan, I might have had some contact on my vagina, but not in. I dont think there was any precum and he didn't ejaculate on me. 4 weeks or so later I took two tests and they were both negative. I've had several periods since then but I am still scared about that. Then, my last ex and I had sex with a condom in may, it was safe, no rips or tears or anything, and he pulled out. Then I had a very heavy 6 day period in june. Then a really light one in july. Then an in-between one in aug. All on time. Now I am suffering from a traumatic experience, I found my friend dead in June (the day after is when my period hit). Then my ex and I broke up. On top of a few other stressful situations. I am also constipated. Which could be due to stress or me not eating for a week. I just need some guidelines and reassurance. I have read can I get pregnant from that and the chicken soup one. I just really need to hear it directly. I see a therapist and she isn't exactly helping. Please help, and sorry for bothering. I just don't know who to turn to.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombiess
Neophyte
Member # 108179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombiess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Questions, am I pregnant from time one? Or time 2? Why else could I be constipated?

--------------------
zombiessneedhelptoo

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at your last posts, you really didn't have a risk to begin with.

Plus, on top of that you have been getting your periods.

That, along with the fact that you have had negative pregnancy test results, can assure you that you are not pregnant.

People can be constipated for a number of reasons, change in diet being one.

Above all else, I want to express my condolences for not only the death of your friend, but the trauma of finding that friend dead. I too have found a friend dead so I understand how tht can have a huge emotional impact.

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through zombiess, have you had any support in the grieving process?

It sounds like you could benefit from some in-person support.

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zombiess
Neophyte
Member # 108179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zombiess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have had some support nothing seems to help, and after everything went down there was a downward spirial in my life so I think that may be why everything is messed up.

--------------------
zombiessneedhelptoo

zombiess
Neophyte
Member # 108179

I have had some support nothing seems to help, and after everything went down there was a downward spirial in my life so I think that may be why everything is messed up.

--------------------
zombiessneedhelptoo

Jacob at Scarleteen
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 66249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob at Scarleteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of help was it you got?

There are often support groups which can be a great help to people. Even if one thing didn't work, it can be worth continuing to try.

Posts: 694 | From: Leeds UK | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.