Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Pregnancy Scare! PLEASE HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnancy Scare! PLEASE HELP!
help432
Neophyte
Member # 107955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for help432     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! I am quite paranoid at the moment and I'd appreciate if someone could assess my situation and tell me if their is a pregnancy risk!! So basically, a girl was giving me a handjob while I was fingering her, I ejaculated onto my jumper, but some may have gotten on her fingers (My hands weren't near the ejaculation). For the next 25-30 minutes we just dry humped with underwear on, then we touched each others hands and then I may have rubbed the outside of her vagina, is their any chance for pregnancy? I know this may sound ridiculous but I am quite paranoid... also, in the 25-30mins she would of been touching my clothes and maybe the bed and the room was quite hot around 90F... please reply!!! Thankyou!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
help432
Neophyte
Member # 107955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for help432     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, she was most likely on her ovulation period, thats why im paranoid... thankyou
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpe Diem
Activist
Member # 47124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpe Diem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you take a look at these articles and see of you can't answer your own question?
http://m.scarleteen.com/article/advice/can_i_get_pregnant_or_get_or_pass_on_an_sti_from_that
http://m.scarleteen.com/article/advice/pregnancy_scared

--------------------
"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."
-Joseph Campbell

Posts: 210 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.