Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Can this fingering cause her pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can this fingering cause her pregnant?
Niteen
Neophyte
Member # 107674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so I fingered the girl on her 2nd day of period June 6th) and maybe I had a little pre-c** on my finger but at that moment I could not realize anything... I did rub my finger over her body and then went in and pretty deep, maybe hit her cervix once.

She got her periods over on 9th June and it was normal only.

And the duration of her cycle is normal and not irregular.

So is it possible that this might make her pregnant? Please help I am very scared...!

[ 06-12-2013, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Niteen ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So if I understand correctly, she has had a regular period since this incident? If so, you can rest assured that she did not get pregnant.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niteen
Neophyte
Member # 107674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, yes just 3 days after that incident she had her periods and it was normal. So it was definite sign that she is not pregnant?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is not possible to have a period and be pregnant. So if she had a regular period, she cannot be pregnant.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niteen
Neophyte
Member # 107674

I am sorry to bug again, but I have Googled and saw many posts in Yahoo and WebMD, etc, where they are telling that some have got pregnant in this way... and it is confusing me so much. Am I just getting wrong information from there?

Thanks very much for your response!

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be very surprised to see a doctor at WebMD saying this is a real possible pregnancy scenario.

Our answer isn't going to change, and we'd suggest random Googling around this is something you stop doing: all it's going to do is ratchet up your anxiety.

Is *she* concerned she became pregnant? If so, if a period isn't enough to convince her she isn't, she can take a pregnancy test to verify that.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niteen
Neophyte
Member # 107674

Thanks very much. I should really stop to Google randomly like this.

She is not concerned about it it's just me who is being paranoid about it. This is my first time and I thought that precum could get her pregnant even if she had her periods...

In this case, when will be a proper time to take a pregnancy test just in case? And it is not required too right?

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, now that you know the facts about how pregnancy can and can't happen, are you feeling less worried?

No, taking a test really isn't necessary here, and needs to be something your girlfriend wants to do. If she's not concerned about pregnancy, it doesn't sound like she'll be interested in taking a test.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niteen
Neophyte
Member # 107674

I am really feeling very relieved now. The answers I get here are so well explained and professional. I thank you for giving your time to respond to my concern.

My girlfriend told me that she was ok to take a test and that it will clear my doubt so she is like insisting to get it done. But now that I am confirmed this is impossible to happen, I wont take the test and assure her that I am not worried at all

Thanks so much [Smile]

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome. Glad to hear you're relieved.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.