Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Freaking out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Freaking out
Chris1010
Neophyte
Member # 107615

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Chris1010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo
So I'm kind of new with all of this but I'm desperate for help.

About 6 weeks ago me and this guy was fooling around with both our clothes on. He with his shirt ,underwear and quite thick pants and me with a t-shirt,lacy panties and my pajama pants. Our clothes stayed on all the time but something happened that made me think twice about the situation. He was on top me and we were dryhumping when I felt something wet by my thigh. At first I just left it but then I started to panic. I touched the front of his pants after a few minutes but it was dry. Also my pajama pants and the panties were loose fitted so there is a chance they might have shifted away from my pubic area.

- is there a chance that he ejaculated, it came through his pants and ended up on my thigh

- if it was him, can there be a chance that the semen could've gone through his pants and into my pubic area.

- can I be pregnant.

After that I told him to stop and we made coffee and sat around for about two hours just talking. He then went to the bathroom and when he came back we started to make out like crazy. He then rubbed his fingers on my pubic area.
Again it might have shifted. I don't know if he washed his hands.

- is it possible to get pregnant by that action.

I already had my period and I did a home pregnancy test which came out negative but I heard that you can be pregnant and still get your period and that pregnancy test aren't that effective. This is the first time this actually happened to me and I'm freaking out. Is there still a chance I might be pregnant or is it my guilty conscious haunting me?

Please help

Posts: 4 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris, welcome to Scarleteen!

Have you seen this article yet? If not, why don't you start there to assess your pregnancy risk, and then we can address your other worries further:
Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9181 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chris1010 and welcome to the Scarleteen message boards,

Have you yet had a chance to look at the materials on our site athat talk about what is and isn't a pregnancy risk? If not, I think that'd be a good place for you to start.

Here's one article for you to take a look at:

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris1010
Neophyte
Member # 107615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris1010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for the article . It help a lot with my scenario involving dryhumping. But I'm still concerned about him going to the restroom, doing whatever he did and maby not washing his hands. Yes we did make out before he started rubbing me but still . . Just to be sure , semen can't go through clothing and the wetness on my thigh was most probably just my own? I already had my period which was normal and did 3 home pregnancy tests ,all negative, and I'm still freaking out like crazy
Posts: 4 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes freaking out like this in spite of the facts (and three negative pregnancy tests and a period are pretty solid facts) is a sign of something else going on, such as worrying about other things, not feeling good about the sexual activity over all, and so on.
Do you feel like there might be something that is prompting this worry for you?
In the article, it talks about how manual sex doesn't pose risks of pregnancy, so whether he washed his hands is really irrelevant in that case, though it really is good practice to wash hands before touching someone's genitals so as not to spread germs, bacteria, or just plain old dirt.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris1010
Neophyte
Member # 107615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris1010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's possible , I'm starting my studies soon which means new people, different environment and I'm moving to a whole different town far away from my parents. I guess I thought I was ready for all of this but I'm not. But thanks for all your help. I appreciate it. So you are positive I'm not pregnant?
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't tell you one way or another that you are pregnant. What we can do is give you all the information you need to be able to figure out whether you've had any kind of a pregnancy risk, and you can assess for yourself what you want to do next based on the information we provided.

So, based on what you've read in that article, do YOU think you have risked a pregnancy?

I also recommend these articles if you haven't seen them already:

Where DID I Come From? A Refresher Course in Human Reproduction
Pregnancy Scared?

Posts: 1305 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris1010
Neophyte
Member # 107615

No, the information tells me that I'm probably freaking about nothing. When my period came I thought all is well and then my friend told me that whether you have your period or not you can still be pregnant and that home pregnancy test aren't that effective. Then I read about a few people that got pregnant because of semen on the guys fingers. I talked to my father about the whole situation and he says it doesn't matter because semen can't live for very long and for him to straighten up his clothes,open up the bathroom door walk all the way to where I was, kissing me and then rubbing me they are probably dead,whether he washed his hands or not.
Then i came across your webpage and I feel better about the whole situation already. Thanks

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.