Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » From all the given info, is there any possible way I could have gotten pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From all the given info, is there any possible way I could have gotten pregnant?
Kelly9628
Neophyte
Member # 107319

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kelly9628     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So me and my boyfriend decided to shower together the other day. The day we showered it was the last day of my period and the next day (sunday) I would be starting the next pack of my Sprintec BC pill (although the month before i hadn't been as consistent and took a couple late and missed one) While we were in the shower my boyfriends pen** was rubbing against my stomach most of the time just because of his height compared to mine and it never came in direct contact with my vag***. He never usually had pre-*** or an amount that I ever can notice but can his precum (if he had any) have dripped down my stomach into my vagina with the water from the shower without me noticing? After the shower I gave him a hand/blow*** & I had my jeans and underwear both on and he ended up "finishing" on my b**bs and I wiped it all off with a sock, didnt let any get on my hands. But like 5 minutes later I changed underwear but didnt touch my vagina at all, but somehow could sperm have gotten near my vagina? Also..10 minutes later I also put a tampon in, but I didn't touch the part of it that went into my vagina, only the applicator, so could sperm have gotten in me that way? Sorry this may be dumb but I'm just wondering if there is anyway I could have gotten pregnant from any of these scenarios? Thank you for the help!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you or your boyfriend have ANY:
• DIRECT genital-to-genital contact?
• DIRECT contact between his ejaculate and your genitals (as in, right from his penis into or onto your genitals, with nothing -- like transfer from a hand -- in between)?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly9628
Neophyte
Member # 107319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly9628     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) His "thing" could have possibly touched my vagina when we were in the shower, like his shaft not head could have rubbed up against the outside of my vagina since we were standing against each other.
2) No. Unless he had precum oozing out of his penis when we were in the shower and it magically dropped down my stomach into my vagina.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, these things given, if you've read all the material we have here on pregnancy risks, or any board conversations we've had with others like this, you can no that no, there were not pregnancy risks. [Smile]

But it certainly sounds like now'd be a very good time for you two to sit down and talk about what does and doesn't pose risks, how you're going to manage things that do -- like with safer sex or contraception, when needed -- and if both of you even really feel ready to do those things, and feel capable of doing them at this time without fear and panic.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68215 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.