Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » from calm to anxious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: from calm to anxious
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

Icon 9 posted      Profile for curiousgeorgex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on February the 23rd, i started my period. my cycle usually runs 28 days, i keep track of it. fairly on time and regular. on the 2nd on of march, rougly 2 days since i got off, i had sex. with a condom. the only worry im having is what we did before. he died to put it in without one..which did not work. i then somewhat sat on it (didnt even make it down the shaft completely without changing our minds and deciding to use a condom) and proceeded to use a condom. this was the first time i engaged in ANY sexual contact since november. and i am cramping severely and this wasnt 'random' sex. ive known him for years and we are extremley close. i am already scheduling a psmear and all that for check ups..but should i be worried aobut pregnancy? he did not finish in me.

--------------------
x3

Posts: 59 | From: FL | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, curiousgeorge: can you please go here first: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/028349.html

Please also keep in mind our policy with users per pregnancy scares, where after we've counseled someone through three or more -- which we have with you -- we insist on changing the conversation and not doing that anymore, particularly if someone hasn't changed any of the behaviors or issues that keep landing them in scares.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curiousgeorgex3
Activist
Member # 64808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curiousgeorgex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i stopped having se from november to now.. ive read that page and even alled an obgyn. thought you all could help. i guess not. ill stop referring people here then.

--------------------
x3

Posts: 59 | From: FL | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as you can see from that link, we're setting some limits here to better help users and manage the service. I'd hope our users can respect that and communicate about any issues that might present for them without becoming passive-aggressive.

And I'm sure that if you do, in fact, want to find a way to both respect our limits and find what you need, you can probably figure out a way to talk with us about that respectfully and in a way that actually supports good communication. Particularly given all of the help, support, time and respectful interaction we have given you in the past.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.