Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » high body temp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: high body temp
rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My concern is after having dry humping with my boyfriend i think it was 9 hours after i felt my body raised body temperature. I felt hot and it's not normal. What could it be? my short was very wet in dry humping we made but he said there's only a very bit of wetness in his short. Pls help!
Posts: 6 | From: philippines | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High temperature can be a sign of illness. I don't see how dry humping is related here...

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think my basal body temperature increased. Is it a sign of ovulation?
Posts: 6 | From: philippines | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you charting patterns of cervical mucus and taking basal body temperatures daily?

[ 01-11-2013, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Kachina ]

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

No. That's why i got confused [Frown]
rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

Without knowing your menstrual cycle how will you know if you are experiencing ovulation?
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

You won't.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

But you think it aint lead me to pregnancy?
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

High temperature does not lead to pregnancy... I answered your pregnancy risk question in your other post: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002505/p/1.html

[ 01-11-2013, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Kachina ]

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.