Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » can i be pregnant from if my boyfrind and i had a contact with clothes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can i be pregnant from if my boyfrind and i had a contact with clothes
rila
Neophyte
Member # 101793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and i had a contact its just we kissed and hugged while he was on top and sometimes me. We have our clothes on. On our first contact I am wearing underwear and short while he was on his boxer short and basketball short it was nov 18.and my menstruation was delayed for i think 2 weeks after the contact. On d second contact it was dec22 where i was wearing underwear and short while he was on his undearwear, boxer and short. I noticed that my underwear was very wet. I touched my panty and also my vagina. and 9 hours after i felt my body temperature was high as not normal. I am getting worried cause i have this bloating and unusual smell on gloves. I feel like vomiting everytime and i did. I asked him if he ejaculated he said he didnt felt any but he noticed that his underwear was wet and he said his short has little noticeable wet. Is it possible that i m pregnant? Or i am just overthinking? Im waiting this week for my menstruation to occur.
Posts: 6 | From: philippines | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi rila. Can you read through this:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002477.html

It should answer your question. If you don't understand anything after reading the articles linked in there, let us know.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 876 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.