Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » am i pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am i pregnant?
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiikiieBabiie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we was having sex and obviously he ejaculated and he ejaculated in my mouth, and i was giving him oral sex for a few seconds maybe a min or 2 then he didnt wipe him self or nothing he just put it back inside me and we had sex again. he wasnt wearin any protection what so ever, and he was abit drunk but i asked him and he said he is sure he didnt ejaculate inside me. then after that it happen again (basically twice) he ejaculated again in my mouth and then we got dressed and we was just talking and then we was at it again. im really scared, could i get pregnant from this. how likely is it? and how soon can i have an abortion? [Confused]

im body has also been acting wierd latley we had sex on 23/24 june, that was last week, and since that night i have been goin to the toilet alot i need to wee all the time. latley im starting to feel abit dizzy and for the past 3-4 night i feel sick but i dont actually throw up, i also get really really bad belly pains and back pains. my period is due on the 10th this month and im start to get some spots so i might be commin on soon or i might be pregnant im so scared...

thank youu

[ 07-03-2012, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: MiikiieBabiie ]

--------------------
Timeea

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beababygurl101
Neophyte
Member # 96184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beababygurl101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are not likely to be showing any sign of pregnancy this early unless you were pregnant before but I've heard weirder things. It is definantly possible for you to get pregnant from what you described, especially because he can pre-nut in between ejaculations. The best way to find out would be to see if you have your period and then check again next month. Since the sex was so recent you may not miss your period at first even if you are pregnant but pay attention to if its lighter or shorter than normal. If you miss your next one, take a pregnancy test.

--------------------
Britt

Posts: 12 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MiikiieBabiie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, but wouldnt that be to late.. i mean isnt it better to have an abortion as soon as possible??
Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MiikiieBabiie, can you read this please? http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002451.html

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MiikiieBabiie, pregnancy tests are accurate 14 days after a risk. So, from the date you gave here, you can take a test on 8th July and trust the result.

Beababygurl, it's not possible to have a period during pregnancy. A small number of people may have some bleeding in pregnancy, but the chances of this bleeding being at the same time as an expected period, being the same sort of amount as a period, lasting the same time as a period, and looking the same as a period, are really very small.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1699 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

yes i know, i have done my dates but im am very scared the more days go by the more i feel like im pregnant and the signs and symptoms start matching up. do u think i should wait to see if my period comes on the 10th and if it doesn't then do a test on the 11th? or shell i just do a test on the 8th?

having a period though pregnancy is very possible as my step mum was on her period for the first 3 months of her pregnancy when she had my step brother.

moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having a period during pregnancy is impossible as a period is the shedding of the uterine lining. This is what the egg attached itself to, if it sheds away then there is nowhere for the egg and developing fetus to go (although this early it wouldn't even be a fetus, just a cluster of cells). It is on the other hand possible for a person to have light bleeding during their pregnancy, but this is not a period.

You can test whenever you see fit, if you're comfortable waiting until the tenth then by all means do so.

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 863 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

but this is what i am asking? what is better to wait till the 10th or have one on the 8th?

and how qucik can you get an abortion?
thank youu x

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI MiikiieBabiie,

As the link that Karybu gave you indicates, right now we need for people to make their own assessments of pregnancy risks and their own decisions about when to test, based on the information we've provided.

As the information says, a pregnancy test is accurate 14 or more days after a pregnancy risk, or when a period is late, whichever comes first.

Whenever you decide to test, and if the test shows that you are pregnat, we can talk with you about what your next steps are, including how to access abortion if that's something you choose to do.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MiikiieBabiie
Activist
Member # 55755

thank you! [Smile] x
Beababygurl101
Neophyte
Member # 96184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beababygurl101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ye I know its not a real period but a lot of women do bleed so they assume its their period. I don't know why but I know it happens. Its happened to every woman in my family including me.

--------------------
Britt

Posts: 12 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.