Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » [ASK]Who's the Dad?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [ASK]Who's the Dad?
jealousymeetsctasy
Neophyte
Member # 96303

Icon 5 posted      Profile for jealousymeetsctasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i'm new to this forum and i decided to join since i see you guys answer better than yahoo answer or wiki answers.

At 4 July 2012, my ex got her menstruation & 3 days later (7 July 2012), her periods stopped, and we had a protected intercourse (I use condom since the first penetration). But in the middle of the intercourse, suddenly, she bleed again from her vagina, which i think that her menstruation hadn't finished yet. Because i'm too afraid of blood, then i decided to stop the intercourse (even though i hadn't ejaculated), then i wash my penis with soap (since it got blood everywhere).

After i got back to room, my ex had already used thin cotton pants (also underwear & sanitary pads inside). Then she gave me oral, and then i ejaculated into her boobs, stomach, and side stomach. 30 sec later, i wiped all those semen with tissue, but was failed to recall my memory whether i had wiped all those sperm totally or there still had some semen left.

3 days ago, i found out that my ex is sexually active with another man

And then, i'm getting paranoid whether i'll be blamed if she's impregnated by someone's else.

So i decided to prepared some arguments, so please help me..

1. If i accidentally forgot to wipe some sperm on her stomach, can it seeps through thin cotton pants then underwear and then sanitary pads?
2. If it accidentally managed to seeps, then what are the chances that she's getting pregnant from it if i did it at 4th days of her cycle?My ex period is 30-32 days and it always so regular.

Thank you for your response.

Posts: 1 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there!

Scarleteen is not currently answering pregnancy risk assessment questions, but you can find all the tools you need to answer your own question at this link: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002451.html.

If you still have questions once you've read those links, feel free to come back here and we'll do our best to answer them.

Also, please be aware that if your ex did become pregnant, the question of your paternity could be easily settled with a DNA test.

Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.