Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Pre-ejaulation can cause Pregnancy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre-ejaulation can cause Pregnancy?
Darkalex
Neophyte
Member # 95251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I and girlfriend were messing around. She was a virgin so i tried to break her hymen with my fingers before moving on to sex but after a while some blood came out of her vigina and she said it paining to much so i removed my fingers. After a while i rubbed my penis on her vigina which had some pre-ejaculation on it. Just to be safe she took a emergency contraceptive pill. On the next day she told me that she is feeling nausae, lower abdominal pain and some blood is coming out of her vigina. She was expecting her period to start on that day but i hasnt started yet. Is she pregnant or its just the side-effect of the contraceptive pill? and Why her period is not started ? Please
Help Us, we are very scard. Thank You.

Posts: 1 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The emergency contraceptive pill can have side effects like you're describing. It also can have an effect on the menstrual cycle so your girlfriend may find that for the next couple of months her period doesn't come when she expects it to.

A word about the hymen (more commonly called the corona these days): In most women it's not something that can be "broken". It's a stretchy membrane that already has holes in it. The menstrual blood needs some way to get out, so the corona definitely isn't solid. Your girlfriend may have bled when you put your fingers in her not because the hymen was breakking but because the vagina is very sensitive and sometimes fingers in the vagina can cause little tiny tears when the body isn't relaxed and aroused enough for that type of sexual activity.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.