Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Risk from Dry Humping?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Risk from Dry Humping?
Hannigan
Neophyte
Member # 60994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hannigan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any risk from humping with clothes on?

Even if it's just boxers and panties?

For example, could the small pre-cum spot on my boxers be a viable risk, if she's wearing panties?

Thanks.

Posts: 33 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can you take a look at this, please?

[b]Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.[/b

]thanks. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannigan
Neophyte
Member # 60994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hannigan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, I read that.

In that case, there is no risk. [Smile]

Yay.

Posts: 33 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely! [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannigan
Neophyte
Member # 60994

Please answer, my gf and I are really scared...

We dry humped many times over the course of February; grinding pelvis to pelvis with either underwear and jeans on, or a couple times just underwear on.

Could the precum on my underwear pose a risk at all?

We're worried because she's very late now; she's on day 53 of her cycle today. [Frown] (53 days since last period...)

She had cramps yesterday but not today.

She was sick for a week in February, then took antibiotics to clear that infection, (throat,) then got a yeast infection as a result of the antibiotics. (I learned from this that antibiotics used for something else can cause yeast infections, because it kills off the good bacteria in the vagina. Interesting.)

Could that illness and antibioitcs have made her period THIS late?

Is there a chance of the cramping being implantation cramps, or uterus-expansion cramps?

She's had no other symptoms than not having a period, and cramps yesterday. (Maybe they'll come back today.)

Please help!!

Mustard
Neophyte
Member # 55291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you already said that there is no pregnancy risk from dry humping with clothes on, even if it's just underwear. That means that there is no risk of pregnancy.

First of all, is her period late? Are her periods regular? Is so, how many days is it usually from the first day of one period to the first day of her next period?

There are other reasons that her period could be late. For example, stressing a lot about being pregnant could make it late because stress around the time of ovulation is known to make a period late. Here is an Scarleteen article with information about reasons for a late period: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/pink/m_i_a_or_dude_wheres_my_period Since you already determined that the type of sex you were having did not pose a pregnancy risk, you can read about the other reasons for a late period.

I hope that is helpful!

Posts: 36 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannigan
Neophyte
Member # 60994

Yes it's late; she has a fairly long cycle with her periods usually starting on a high 30's or low 40's number of days.

It's day 53 or 54 now I believe.

She had cramps 2 days ago now they're gone...it's so scary. [Frown]

But all we've done is dry hump! (meaning with clothes on!)

I don't see how there's a risk, but her period is simply not coming. [Frown]

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

No, there is no risk.

If she's concerned, she can go to her doctor and discuss the delayed period with them.

--------------------
Robin

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.