Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Can Someone Please Help Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can Someone Please Help Me!
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 9 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just did something I shouldn't have done!
I'm so sorry if this is graphic...
I was messing around with my boyfriend and without protection we were rubbing our genitals together.
I was on top of him and we were rubbing on each other and then I got an orgasm.
When I grabbed his penis I saw that the head of the penis was touching my vagina.
I immediately backed off, I can't believe this.
I guess the head of the penis was rubbing around my vagina.
He said he was dry but you know, there's pre-ejaculation.
I'm not ovulating because I just finished my period on Thursday.
How risky is this?
I am so terrified.

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, you had direct genital contact, with no protection. That does pose a pregnancy risk. It's not a high risk, but it's there.

If this only just happened, and you absolutely do not wish to become pregnant, then I would suggest obtaining EC. That can help decrease your risk of pregnancy.

For the future, do you want to talk about your options in terms of birth control, so you can avoid situations like this?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if someone will answer me on the same post. I wrote it about a month ago. I have new symptoms and I was wondering if you guys could help me. I'm wondering if you think that my period is about to come. I wrote this in a different place so it will sound the same as my question above but I wrote more details:

I was messing around with my boyfriend and without protection we were rubbing our genitals together.
I was on top of him and we were rubbing on each other and then I got an orgasm.
When I grabbed his penis I saw that the head of the penis was touching my vagina.
I immediately backed off, I can't believe this.
I guess the head of the penis was rubbing around my vagina for a short time.
He said he was dry but you know, there's pre-ejaculation.
Also, he NEVER came.
I had finished my period about 5 days before.
I did this exactly 1 month ago and my period is still not here.
About 3 days ago my discharge was really thick and I have been cramping for about 2 days now.
I usually am late about 1 week or 2.
How risky was this?
I am so terrified.
Do you think my period is about to come?

Posts: 99 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I also forgot to mention, not sure if this affects a period or not, but I am a college student and since I started this semester (basically the day after this incident) I haven't eaten well. I only eat once a day. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be anorexic or anything, I just don't get hungry! I do snack on fruit, but like a full meal... Only once a day. I'll try to change my eating habits back to normal again. Does that also affect a period?
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What was the date of your last period? Are your cycles usually regular or irregular? If regular, how long do you usually go between periods?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

The last time I had a period was from January 6 to January 11.
Before that it was from December 7 to December 11.
Before that it was from November 3 to November 8.

I actually used to always be irregular.
Last year I got so scared of being pregnant that I missed a whole month and a half without a period.
What I noted I guess sounds a bit regular, not sure, but I really always have bee irregular.
Please help me.
:'(

karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

I also just realized that before that last one I posted, my period was from... September 24 to September 30.
So i missed the whole month of October!

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, when you're doing things like only eating once a day, you have to expect that missing periods or being irregular is highly likely to happen.

If you find you truly can't eat more than that, I strongly suggest you consult a healthcare provider: that could really mess up your health in the long-term and is a really big deal.

But if you're still concerned about a possible pregnancy, I'd suggest you just take a pregnancy test.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

You're very right. I used to eat so much, but it's just so much stress in school and for some reason I don't get hungry. But I WILL start eating my full meals 3-4 times a day again. I don't think I'm pregnant, but I will take a test just to ease my stress. Thanks.
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

I'm not sure if anyone will answer me but, I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I've been cramping for over a week and still nothing! What could it be?!
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's possible that it means your period is coming. Sometimes premenstrual symptoms can last a while.

How have you been doing with eating more? As Heather said above, eating so little will definitely throw the cycles off and even change the way the body reacts--that is, having cramps for a week.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you took the test as directed, we can be safe in saying that you aren't pregnant. Did you speak to a healcare provider about missing periods and not eating very much? If not, I'd strongly suggest checking in with one.

Here's an aritcle which might help you out: Dude, where's my Period?

[ 02-28-2012, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Saffron Reimi ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karibenitez
Activist
Member # 68586

Icon 12 posted      Profile for karibenitez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks you guys. I have been eating more now. I just hope I'm fine.
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you need extra reassurance in the mean time, taking more tests can be great therapy. [Smile]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.