Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Is it possible to get pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it possible to get pregnant?
cherishbaby
Neophyte
Member # 93909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherishbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little paranoid, and as I've already mentioned in my previous posts, I have an anxiety disorder.

Yesterday, after a week long of arguments, my boyfriend and I finally made up and talked about all our problems, and how we feel about his lying and everything else. That being said, we started making out and fooling around. My jeans NEVER came off and I asked him not to finger me because I was not comfortable due to my paranoia from getting fingered and getting pregnant.

So anyway, we started making out, and all my clothes and jeans stayed on. At one point, I was touching his penis and noticed precum got on my hands so I wiped it off on his seat and my jeans (we were in his car) and I knew it went dry a couple seconds later. However, I don't know if he touched the base of his dick to make it stand up completely straight. At one point, he was rubbing my back underneath my clothes and then he hand went in the back of my jeans onto my buttcheek. His hand only went about an inch past the top of my buttcrack. If there was any precum on his hand from beforehand, would it have been able to slide down that far and up into my vagina to make me pregnant?

Posts: 26 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did the discussion about his lying go?

Yes, you have mentioned you have an anxiety disorder. Are you receiving any sort of treatment? Do you think it would be helpful for you to discuss these pregnancy fears with a counsellor?

Any fluid that might have been on your boyfriend's hand would have dried. Once it dries, it can't move. The only risk you need to worry about with ejaculate is if his genitals or ejaculate are in direct contact with your vulva.
Here's a handy reference that we're asking everyone to read when they have concerns about pregnancy risks.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cherishbaby
Neophyte
Member # 93909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherishbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So there is no risk, Robin? [Frown] And if it counts, as soon as I got home, i sanitized my hands twice and then washed it repeatedly 5 times after, each time for about 30-45 seconds (yes, I was standing at the sink washing my hands for about 5 minutes). That would have killed all the sperm/pre-cum correct?
Posts: 26 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, there was no risk.

and....

The sperm was already dead on your hands. A simple but thorough handwashing would have been sufficient. Here's so good info on handwashing, sex, sperm life, etc.

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/the_simple_and_underrrated_art_of_washing_your_hands

Can we talk about your anxiety some more?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.