Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Pregnancy and Parenting » Help Please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please!
kaseoop
Neophyte
Member # 94031

Icon 4 posted      Profile for kaseoop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my girlfriend has missed her period for a month now and I'm FREAKING OUT!!! (Her last period was December 5th and its January 24.) I'm thinking of getting her a pregnancy test but before that I want to know if there is even a chance.

What went down: We both touched each others genitals until we both came. I never touched mine and she never touched hers. When I came, I didn't come anywhere on her and mostly on my penis and my stomach. I didn't recall any pre-cum or cum on my fingers while I rubbed her.

Another time, she was on top with only undies on and I only had boxers. At one point my penis was touching her vagina and it was wet from pre-cum.

Usually I wouldn't worry but it has almost been 2 months and it's starting to worry me a lot. Would these two situations have a chance of getting her pregnant?

Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read through this? Pregnancy Scared?

Start there, and if you have more questions, come on back.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5656 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaseoop
Neophyte
Member # 94031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaseoop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link. I read it and I don't think that there's a risk in her being pregnant but at the same time she's missed her period for almost 2 months and it's just giving me that feeling of "maybe she is.. somehow." LOL

What is your opinion on this? Should I get a pregnancy test ? Or do I really have nothing to worry about.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's never any harm in taking a pregnancy test - there's not really been a risk, but it's always worth the peace of mind, you know? So she can go ahead and take a test if she wants, and if the result is negative and she still doesn't get her period within the next month or so, it wouldn't hurt for her to check in with a doctor about it.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5656 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.